• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

Meto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/10/22
@mclarendude he's back. Can we IP ban him?tl

Just to prove my point this guy is harrasing everybody through pm

I'm lying?
Normally staff needs to approve posting PMs, but here

And then when I ignore you

You're harrasing not just me but @KushBandit too. Nobody wants you here. Leave us alone you drugged out crack head.
show me the harassing, please do

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Jesus Christ, you have nothing better to do on a Saturday than to make an ass of yourself on the internet?

You are a 50 year old man. Trying to prove a point to a half as old crowd that does not care about anything you say whatsoever.
Nobody cares about your watches Paul. Nobody cares about your life.
You're a pathetic old guy who hasn't been laid in years and the only thing that comes close to a woman in your life is your reflection in the mirror with ya long ass hair.

3rdpirate

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
4/10/17

Well, here’s a fancy watch on a fancy dildo.
(since one demands watch pics)

Shipping on me, no worries.
An extra salty hamburger will be added in there, to match your taste.

I’d like it be used appropriately.
No chronograph, but you can easily time yourself reaching climax with that bad boy.

[just taking the piss on a slow afternoon , don’t mind me]

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Alcohol/drug effect wore off? Reality set in?

george costanza damnit GIF by HULU

pistebasher

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/6/20
UK
Actually pretty sad. Reading the style of his replies reminds me of my recently deceased friend who died of an overdose. The schizophrenic flip flops from balshy arrogance to seeking sympathy and forgivness and the intense hunger for attention is all very familiar. It's probable this guy has a serious substance issue and is very lonely. Shame.

parklanephil

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
4/6/14
Well, i guess somebody needs to restart the sobriety clock

EM9

Watch Acquisition Disorder
Supporter
Certified
7/8/18
28.3772° N, 81.5707° W
"PAGANI DESIGN 2020 Stainless Steel GMT Watch" - The best'iiiiiist...

I too have bought a Pagani in a drunken, opioid fueled spree. The dial said Explorer & GMT so I figured it had to be twice as good right? Boy was I surprised 2 days later when the 'Zon delivered it along with a toothbrush and some 3m tape from a 2am buy I didn't remember. It was way better than I hoped. It not only had Explorer & GMT stamped on the dial it also had 10BAR on it. I can flex and let people know I can pool it up and tell time.. anytime!

Alas, it was considered an interloper by its box companions and exiled to an office drawer where it patiently awaits its day of reckoning to be valued at more than the cost of a bracelet link in one of gens.

P.S. - How do we get free Netflix? Might be a PAGANI DESIGN in it for ya, wink, wink. I do love free shit.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
delivered it along with a toothbrush and some 3m tape from a 2am buy I didn't remember.

Sounds like you'd been reading about the Tik Tok Scrotal Toothbrush Cleaning challenge.

Last edited:
Reactions: joeyc and EM9

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
I really missed out not being in this thread , pure comedy gold

joeyc

I'm Pretty Popular
6/1/08
Nyc
I really missed out not being in this thread , pure comedy gold