• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

English Gent

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/7/14
Oh. My. God.
ARRRREE Ginger, NEVER seen you on bitch threads.. You're so not like that.. LOL

Any watches to show or are you just here for the Drama, remember my email addy and details are in the thread, feel free to reply directly

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
ARRRREE Ginger, NEVER seen you on bitch threads.. You're so not like that.. LOL

Any watches to show or are you just here for the Drama, remember my email addy and details are in the thread, feel free to reply directly
Are you trying to get banned or are you just drunk?

Reactions: English Gent

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
just rereading the whole thread, was funny looking back on it now

was only looking at new site and I bought some VSF or something Omega, might need to get rid, never worn it

English Gent

Banned
10/7/14
Are you trying to get banned or are you just drunk?
it was my reply to Ginger, why is that bad? he literally made a comment to me first "Oh. My. God."

So was being nice, just being fun after a year, I know you guys like drama so here to say hello

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
He's harrasing me via pm too. Wtf is this guy's problem
opiodis , like last time ? i dunno . you have an ignore feature use it

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

mjs22075

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
8/8/18
UK Yorkshire
Sad, some people dont know when to quit. I suppose some attention is better than none.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Sad, some people dont know when to quit. I suppose some attention is better than none.
He pm'ed me and said he wants me to talk shit to his face and wanted to send me his number 😂
I replied with this gif

happy mr. mackey GIF by South Park

He proceeded to say that he will expose me (what 😂) by posting the screenshot of our convo for the world to see

I replied with a gif to you. Are you insane?😂

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
I cant quote with my replies why I sent you a message, it wasn't a bad one, but ill try on the main thread as well OK.. and don't call me a Pussy, that OK, big man?
I already called you that when you PM'd me instead of just keeping it public. Sad that you have nothing better to do. It's no wonder you need to lash out at strangers online to seek validation and attention, I can't imagine the lack of it you get from those around you.

Get help Paul.

Reactions: johnlogan

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
E

what lashing out? show me?

Explain yourself, @Storm lied to people here saying I threatened him and I asked for their number etc

but I took screengrabs, and never did. its all above

I also took screengrabs of you, calling me a pussy for no reason, so maybe you grow up, grab your balls and be a man and admit you fucked up

So you didn't say you wanna send me your number so that I can talk shit to your face ?
Just like you didn't send me ANOTHER PM when I didn't answer to your ridiculous pm?

"you make no sense, but then again your other replies didn't either, if you want to say something to me PM me or call me if you want my number just ask Stop being a cunt, doesn't suit you"

Are you positive? Or is just the drug test positive for you?

Btw. "Call me if you want my number" is a new one. The xannies must be fucking with ya mind hard Paul.

Last edited:

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
English Gent Paul, don't make hacking threats, it tends to upset people.

englishgent-A.jpg

so you saying that what I said was a threat? re read what I said..

"you make no sense, but then again your other replies didn't either, if you want to say something to me PM me or call me if you want my number just ask Stop being a cunt, doesn't suit you"

It's okay Pauly.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
? yeah it is, whats your point? you don't have one... why so angry at a guy that literally came back to have a laugh at myself a year ago when I was in the brig? do you think I care, but I do find it funny your so ass wounded from nothing.

enjoy your life, you have nothing on me, also I have long hair now, thanks to covid, don't look to bad for 50

lol
It's really sad that a 50 year old is online at 2am, let alone having long hair at 50.

Both show that the old joke is very accurate for you

"That looks like a penis, just way smaller".