• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig English Gent

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
errr my body clock works nights, as I have my main clients in USA, do you have a issue with that, as for rest of your message, I think you are the one on drugs

hey Ive doxed myself on hear many a time, nothing to hide and a real success, why not tell me all about your outstanding achievements, I guess there isn't many?
Small dick problems?
I hear there's solutions for that nowadays, you can call yourself Pauline and call it a day, you got the long hair already.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
sad jokes, no dick problems here mate, but you might be projecting?

strange, Im nice to people but get banned after years of showing gen v rep in forums, as I have gens, (what a nightmare)

you misgender me (I hear that's bad) and try and mess, but Im me, a man well above your station, what do you do for a living little man, cant wait to here, as you know Ive doxed myself, so all info you need on me is easy.

what you done for this community and life
It was just a suggestion, that way you could make more money for ya drug habits.

Reactions: Neil McCauley

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
E

what lashing out? show me?

Explain yourself, @Storm lied to people here saying I threatened him and I asked for their number etc

but I took screengrabs, and never did. its all above

I also took screengrabs of you, calling me a pussy for no reason, so maybe you grow up, grab your balls and be a man and admit you fucked up

I haven't made a mistake, I called a spade a spade. You don't need to show a screenshot as proof, I fully admit I called you that. That's not the trump card or "gotchya" that you think it is. You're 50 years old and harassing strangers online, you're not in a position to tell anyone to grow up. I think that ship has sailed for you, however.

You're intolerable and immature. You should have just stayed quiet about this thread after you were showed leniency. You could have showed the wristshots in the dedicated watch threads and enjoyed your time here.

Your pathetic "anniversary" bump to stroke your ego failed, and you made a fake account after the ban because you're insufferable. If this thread is any insight to who you are, I can only imagine how the people around you must feel. This is embarrassing and ignominious.

Seriously, I say this with respect, go see a therapist.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Can somebody please remove this long haired mess of drugged out insecureness from the forum please?

Reactions: Neil McCauley

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Wont Give Up GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Seems all annoying Pauls are the same way.

• Haha
Reactions: KushBandit

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Missed all the fun
It wasn't fun, dude was harrassing us via pm. Like bruh. Don't contact me if you got no reason.

"If you want to say something to me PM me or call me

if you want my number just ask"

I still can't get over this. 😂

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
It wasn't fun, dude was harrassing us via pm. Like bruh. Don't contact me if you got no reason.

He obviously has the hots for you.

Joe Dirt Brother GIF

I don't blame him...

• Haha
Reactions: Storm.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Missed all the fun
Me, too. Kind of like the YouTube videos of Russian drunks. Same level of brain activity and self control, same skewed perception of reality.

Meto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/10/22

your lying

I have the receipts

if I harrased you, show me the receipts/screengrabs etc, I don't care

YOUR FAKE IM NOT, oh no Im a bad man

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
@mclarendude he's back. Can we IP ban him?tl

Just to prove my point this guy is harrasing everybody through pm

I'm lying?
Normally staff needs to approve posting PMs, but here

And then when I ignore you

You're harrasing not just me but @KushBandit too. Nobody wants you here. Leave us alone you drugged out crack head.

Meto

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
8/10/22
so fuckers Im back and will be for ever

lets see the best you have, maybe a watch pic will do it, never know

Im buying a ASL Lange 1 next week, guess your still worrying about what your 'bitch' wants