• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig Bobby1981

Bobby1981

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/3/13
This is digging you further into that hole. This is 100% against the sales rules here and every other forum I've been on.

giphy582f9494f9b9ec3d.gif
You quoted only part of it. I said as Long as the seller is already the owner. When this is the case I guess it does not matter where the item is as long as it is sent when paid for and correctly described. If this here is different than sorry I did not know and only assumed that it is sufficient if any respective seller is already the owner.

Bobby1981

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/3/13
And after the whole incident I have no idea what the whole purpose of the tag was at all. It was absolutely nonsense for an eBay auction. Not needed and actually even weird because it is like in no eBay auction seen. nd also if the plan was to sell it in a forum where tags are needed, the third party could have simply waited till the item arrives with him. I have no idea why this tag was needed. I was told for safety purpose of the third party.
Like it is in a similar way asked for in the forum.
And again when I have seen what happend and when I inspected the second auction I immediately said it here that someone started a second auction.

DiggerOfWatches

Gold Patron
Certified
4/7/19
Down Under
Yeah I must admit, I do question the mental capacity here too. And trust me I mean no offence by that. As you may well be mentally challenged, as it would appear so in the actions.

However; you've been a member on this forum for a long period of time and sold many items, and your post history would suggest you're not mentally challenged, or maybe back then you weren't? Drugs? Geez I dunno.

I'll give you credit that you still are sticking to your 'story'. Usually threads in here are short and the inmate is dealt with, or tries to hide (or carry's on like a pork chop ie EnglishGent)

But I still am truly baffled. This is one of the more 'interesting' Brig threads I've read anyway. It keeps on giving, in a weird way...

Caveat - I hate seeing people in the Brig, as it usually means someone has been scammed, or attempted to be scammed.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
You quoted only part of it. I said as Long as the seller is already the owner. When this is the case I guess it does not matter where the item is as long as it is sent when paid for and correctly described. If this here is different than sorry I did not know and only assumed that it is sufficient if any respective seller is already the owner.
I quoted only part of your statement intentionally because I wanted to highlight the area that was indirect violation of the sales rules of not only this form but other forms. You have to have physical possession of the part or watch before you can list it.

vonG

6/9/10
Dumpster Fire GIF

it’s amazing he keeps coming back to defend.

that’s commitment….

Reactions: eBoy

SaiyanSaiyanNoMi

Failing Upwards
Supporter
Certified
19/7/18
Dumpster Fire GIF

it’s amazing he keeps coming back to defend.

that’s commitment….
More like Bautista is threatening him with his "mob" connections to set things straight. Would have gotten away with it too had it not been for that meddling Tripdog and Prox!

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
Albert Einstein: "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
Not the only Einstein quote that perfectly reflects on Bobby:

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."

silentelephant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/11/16
Michigan, USA
Man imagine denying
@g00n3r no, looks not the same. In @tripdog third picture is the sellers real handwriting. In the top picture is mine because the buyer I sold it to (for 150 including shipping) kindly asked me to put that tag on photo so that his buyer (third party) can put it online before I send it to my buyer. In other words the third party already wanted to start a sales case on which platform soever. It’s just bullshit that this can be me. How should I fake an Italian residence and Italian eBay account and that since years? And for what? Just to work on the case that years in the future I plan to sell a dial? That is just ridiculous. If you carefully scrutinize the whole scenario it gets clear that this is not me. Again I am from Getmany and have a completely different eBay account.
Can't believe this dude actually tried to say it wasn't the same handwriting, you couldn't even convince a blind man it's not the same handwriting.

Reactions: Rosstopher