• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome Mr Smith AKA rudy40

Paladium

15/2/13
Rudy40 owes me for a Chanel necklace he never shipped me after tons of excuses. Pay up Rudy40!

So he is also a jeweller now? Jack of all trades and master of none. All that shit knowledge about rolex is worthless.

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
Having those, with whom Rudy does owe in monetary value or promised mods and builds come forward is good to post in this thread what said members (victims) are due from Rudy.

Reading those owed members post does help to fill in the missing pieces of the puzzle.

I have been personally following this saga, and have done some research and digging on this matter because I have concerns and unanswered questions.

Therefore it does help to have those individuals come forward herein.

Thank you to those thus far that have come forward and posted you're background on this otherwise horrific issue.

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
Another payment has been made to Eric

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Rudy40 owes me for a Chanel necklace he never shipped me after tons of excuses. Pay up Rudy40!

did you report this ?

where is the link to the sale ?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
@Rudy40 , if you fucked anyone else over , i want to know who ....and now .....

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14

Is this a real allegation? Or a joke? Chanel neckless? I guess it is possible but when did he sale those? I am hoping this is just a joke.

D

d4m.test

Is this a real allegation? Or a joke? Chanel neckless? I guess it is possible but when did he sale those? I am hoping this is just a joke.

I've personally known indyberetta for 10 years. Face to face, not words on a screen. He's one of my best friends in real life. It's no joke.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

He did have some of that stuff for sale Robby ....

image.png

occb2

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
10/6/14
OMG! How many victims are there? I wasn't trying to question the victim, just didn't know if it was a joke.

I have to agree that we need to make a list I thought we knew all the victims. We as a family need to heal from this and the only way to actually do that is to learn and go forward. To actually learn we need to know every victim, if it was somethings sold that wasn't what it was suppose to be or channel neckless!

I am happy that he is making payments. It is just like the line in The Godfather III. "Every time I think I (HE) is out....They PULL ME (HIM) BACK IN!!!!!"

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
OMG! How many victims are there? I wasn't trying to question the victim, just didn't know if it was a joke.

I have to agree that we need to make a list I thought we knew all the victims. We as a family need to heal from this and the only way to actually do that is to learn and go forward. To actually learn we need to know every victim, if it was somethings sold that wasn't what it was suppose to be or channel neckless!

I am happy that he is making payments. It is just like the line in The Godfather III. "Every time I think I (HE) is out....They PULL ME (HIM) BACK IN!!!!!"
I loved Stevie Van Zandt doing that line.

tumblr_n9a80xVi1j1tybfhmo1_250.gif

scottr

22/8/12
I felt that somehow he might have been involved. They were close at one time. Mitch was at one time very poplar on the forum, don't know if he still comes around anymore?

indyberetta

Renowned Member
16/6/07
Houston, Texas USA
He did have some of that stuff for sale Robby ....

image.png

That is a picture of them. I can't seem to find the post on here though.

I paid for them on June 22, 15 and still have the pm from him that he received payment. Then on August 8 after me complaining saying I had not received it he said he was going to refund the money which I never received.

Payment went to [email protected]

He had a story that his wife took them and sold them.