• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome Mr Smith AKA rudy40

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
hmm. K. I am signing out now. In CA, it is 10:35 per my rep watch.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Fine, I stand corrected.
Would you guess the total $ amount of default incurred here, with Rudy involved?

You keep asking how much money was involved, if you didn't lose any money then you don't need to know how much other people lost to him.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
im not from TX im from the Matrix , and the Matrix has no time zone , and im not stalking Jakers, i done already stalked him , he just doesnt know that yet
Dave is stalking me.

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus
I am stalking both of you.
tenor.gif

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
Ok, ok,. Just curious. But, yes, trust is more important than $ involved.

The total isn't important to people not directly involved (including myself). Even if Rudy stole just $10 from another member, it's a huge problem, and warrants investigation. It's just that, in this case, were talking about more than $10, but the principle remains the same

gbxx

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/14
So let's take a few steps back and analyze what happened. In a simplified view, Rudy sold frankened watches and did not ship them.

Why?

1. Did he think he could sell them again on another forum? 2. Did he want to pocket the cash and sell them again locally? 3. Was he going to knock them in the head and sell the parts as a new identity on both rep and gen forums?

At the end of the day, he stole money from members of this forum. Upwards of $3000 USD was stolen from members here...

Did we just convert this theft to an interest free loan? I'm sure members here would be glad to get something more than nothing. And Rudy40 has made some pretty bold statements that he's suddenly reformed a better man now. But I call bullshit! Fuck that. This guy is a thief, liar, and a cheat. And he always will be... integrity is not a choice for those who have it. of course it's challenged on a daily basis, but those who have it never sit around and question themselves for not taking advantage of a situation.

Rudy40 does. He'll fuck you at the next big moment he gets.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Oh no he's onto us

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

RUN JAKERS ! and dont look into the light , they will see the reflections in your eyes and bust us out

jmb

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/09
I am stalking both of you.
tenor.gif
OK, I'm in TX and all y'all got me nervous, now, so I'm sitting out on my back porch with an AR and 4 full magazines... C'mon, stalkerz...

Paladium

15/2/13
Say whatever you want to say but none of you truly don't know me. I'm not trying to con anyone!
Truth is the truth ...yes I said some horrible lies! But trust me God has made me pay double! Carma! Is a total bitch twofold! And trust me I paid for it dearly!
And still am! But I don't expect anything but trash talking. So carry on!
But I have deep deep regret hurting the ones I have and this community. And betraying the trust they had for me..and for what it's worth I am truly sorry!
But drugs never played a part in this! NEVER! This don't boil down to any drug problem..This boils down to putting all my trust in someone hands and getting screwed and getting thrown out in the streets with three kids i had No way to feed and shelter...thats what it boils down to!

So now its three kids instead of five. You gotta jot down your lying materials for future reference lol

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
@Rudy40 I would like you to donate the money you profited by scamming me to RWI please. But only after you pay back the other guys whom are out of pocket.

Sent from the RWI App

Repguy

Renowned Member
31/12/13
So now its three kids instead of five. You gotta jot down your lying materials for future reference lol

Everyone realizes Rudy is a liar, but I think the mods want the bashing to calm down so Rudy can quit posting his sob stories and just start paying people. I'm not saying that will or will not happen, but I believe that's the reasoning behind it.

shandroid

Put Some Respect On My Name
13/9/10
Lol... I'm sorry, but this is the must ridiculous thing I've ever encountered on the interwebs.

Rudy, you're a liar mate. We've dealt many times in the past with almost no issue... (Although you did choose to engage other members about a 'problem' without talking to me first creating some bad blood towards me) Didn't bother me too much, but from the very first sale I remember you complaining about lack of money...

I disappeared for a few years building a business and changing my circumstances after a very, very messy break up (yes, we all have our own stories) and you're still in the same spot, on the same forum, complaining about the same things... Only now, you've ripped a heap of people off and for reasons beyond my comprehension some of them want to give you another chance?!

Aaaaand - and this is the part that I have a real issue with - you claim to be a Christian. Dude, pull your head in... It's any wonder Christians get a bad wrap with people like you trying to manipulate your relationships, even the one you claim to have with God. Stop it!

Never mess with another man's finances or family. Want to know where a man's heart is - find where his money goes... You come up short on every account, and although I feel for those trapped in this mess you've created, we're all responsible adults on a REPLICA WATCH FORUM... My rules - don't take it to seriously, and if you can't afford to lose it, don't buy it.

Anyone prepared to put real life on hold and 'gamble' with more than they're prepared to lose by buying counterfeit watches online probably needs to take a breather and throw the towel in on this hobby for a while. There's more to life... Get a grip (ie; some perspective)

That said, for the truly decent people caught up here, I hope you get back what's rightfully yours.

Rudy, change your circumstances - the ones you can control - and if you're going to continue to live a life of misery and lies, do it without dragging Gods name into the mix. You're not going to fool Him, brother.

My .2c....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk