• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome Mr Smith AKA rudy40

Rudy40

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/10/12
I would not call that a threat, its more like a last resort , but im glad it didnt come down to that ....

I told you in the beginning that it would take me some time to get this sorted Dave. And I made a promise to you that I would make things right! And I plan to keep my promise Dave.
But you should had left the ticket open so I could keep in touch with you? Because I been reluctant to come back to this thread and see all theses stories being made up about me that isn't true

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I told you in the beginning that it would take me some time to get this sorted Dave. And I made a promise to you that I would make things right! And I plan to keep my promise Dave.
But you should had left the ticket open so I could keep in touch with you? Because I been reluctant to come back to this thread and see all theses stories being made up about me that isn't true

ill open the ticket back up , but be warned , im not checking it daily anymore

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Ticket is OPEN now

kdo2milger

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/3/06
You can go back and read my post, it wasn't slanderess, infact, it was words of encouragement.

That said, the Brig is exactly what it sounds like and that is your only recourse of communication to all members of this forum.
So, of course others are going to let it all out in here, especially since it is not typically moderated, so members can basically "beat up on you".
BLUF, don't worry about what anyone else says or will say, period. Just do what Dave and the other mods and admin are asking you to do, and use this fora for a means of communications to those members here of which you are obligatory too.

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
ill open the ticket back up , but be warned , im not checking it daily anymore

But I will. Because I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you Dave. Again my apologies

Rudy40

Banned
6/10/12
It's like
You can go back and read my post, it wasn't slanderess, infact, it was words of encouragement.

That said, the Brig is exactly what it sounds like and that is your only recourse of communication to all members of this forum.
So, of course others are going to let it all out in here, especially since it is not typically moderated, so members can basically "beat up on you".
BLUF, don't worry about what anyone else says or will say, period. Just do what Dave and the other mods and admin are asking you to do, and use this fora for a means of communications to those members here of which you are obligatory too.

You know I'm not talking about you in specific. I'm talking about all this other crazy post . We all can see the post I'm talking about.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
"We reap what we sow"

Can you hear that? It's the world's smallest violin playing a sympathy tune for ya!

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Poor Rudy[emoji24]
Still trying to manipulate, but not working so well anymore..
Paid back some stolen cash out of the goodness of his heart. Aw. Gotta love the irony here. Do you still think that the members here are that naive?

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

manodeoro

Section Moderator
Supporter
Section Moderator
Certified
13/10/16
... Because I been reluctant to come back to this thread and see all theses stories being made up about me that isn't true

@Rudy40

IMHO, one thing you could do to slow down (it won't really ever stop) all the shit here is :

1 - contact all the members you owe any money to make everything clear about the amount (seems that some consider you owe them more than you think)
2 - find a gentleman agreement with all those guys individually
3 - make this all public here ... member A : X$ / member B : Y$ / etc ... don't need to give any more details
4 - keep all this updated every time you make a payment ... member A : X$-x$=Z$ and so on ...

All this and only this, without any comment, any "I'll pay all money back" or any "I'm sorry" ... just facts and "the maths".

That way members that were not directly involved in that shit will know how many K$ you stealed (call it how you want) and will stop (perhaps) trying to guess (or phantasm about) how many M$ or B$ the total amount could be.
Again ... "the maths" and only "the maths".

And of course keep going that way until all the money owed has come back to the original owners.
Acting that way you could possibly get some respect back (don't wait too much for confidence).

@Raddave

If any member, not included in the list Rudy40 would post, come here saying "Rudy40 stealed me", you could moderate that giving 2 options :
1 - give you all the details about "how many", "how" and "when" ... provide some evidences about those facts ... find an agreement with Rudy40 if the facts are proven .... join the list
2 - if nothing is proven ... immediately stop the shit or be welcomed here as an "individual resident" ... I mean "be brigged" for a few days/weeks (it's up to you Dave)

Sent from the RWI App

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Well, I don't know the full details. It is good that Rudy made a payment. How much is owed, still not clear.
Trust of a long term member broken, yes, that's disappointing..
But, perhaps, reciprocally, excessive tar and feathering of Rudy, not beneficial too. From what I have read, he has made 100s of sales and ~5 have gone sour.
Anyways, the mods are good at their job. We will let them resolve this.

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
Well, I don't know the full details. It is good that Rudy made a payment. How much is owed, still not clear.
Trust of a long term member broken, yes, that's disappointing..
But, perhaps, reciprocally, excessive tar and feathering of Rudy, not beneficial too. From what I have read, he has made 100s of sales and ~5 have gone sour.
Anyways, the mods are good at their job. We will let them resolve this.
You need to read A LOT MORE, if you think the number of victims here is 5.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
my guess would be in the neighborhood of 3180 ...ish

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Fine, I stand corrected.
Would you guess the total $ amount of default incurred here, with Rudy involved?
Here let me give you a ballpark.
Thousands

Clear for ya.

No we will not provide the totals here

Please stop asking

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
Ok, ok,. Just curious. But, yes, trust is more important than $ involved.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
What is more impressive, is you mods from IA and TX (I am guessing Raddave is from TX) are up and responding at this hour!!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Dave is stalking me.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
IA and TX are both in the same time zone LOL

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
im not from TX im from the Matrix , and the Matrix has no time zone , and im not stalking Jakers, i done already stalked him , he just doesnt know that yet