• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Well instead of sending me your tough guy PMs you can talk to me all you like in here. I am sure I will be listening.

thabombdotcom

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
5/8/17
Ouhhhhhhhh im in the brigggggg . Call an op an asshole and he gets mad. Sometimes ops are assholes what can i say

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
Online surveying ? Wtf are you ralking about hahahha

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
I said an admin was an asshole and all of a sudden im here and im suposibly a scammer and shit. I didnt scam nobody. Admins are fat little nerds who only have power here. This is ridiculous, troll all you want your still an asshole fedora boy.

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
Im gonna be following this closelly. This is gonna be fun

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
How about paying back @Wyne84 and @PolyRoly ?

Actually @Wyne84 managed to sell the watch you sold him for what it was worth which was around $200 less.

@PolyRoly got his watch fixed by @ado213 but you were not man enough to cover either of these two.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I know this is a mistake putting you here all you ever wanted was attention anyway.

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
m2m rating 100% but im supposed to be some other guy scamming hahhaha cant take an insult @yllekp ? Dont try and make me look like someone else so other people give me shit cuz you cant handle yourself. pussy

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
What are you talking about paying people back asshole i sold 2 watches here and both are good.

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
Omg hahahahahahah your so stupid !!!! Thats a dummy e-mail dipshit hahahahah when you buy a vpn client it redirects your email and your ip adress. Any body using the same vpn as me is showing as the same e-mail. If the company is showing up its probably because they are paying the vpn company as an ad to get more business hahahahah. Man arent you supposed to be an admin on a large site ?

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
Nice graphics btw... A ninja with skulls what are you fucking 12. i bet you wear those manga silk shirts with a fedora and have a neckbeard. Are we done here ? i can do this all day. All i did was insult you. If you cant take it fine but dont make shit up cuz ur butthurt

FJAS

Known Member
29/5/11
Hey man...whats with the attitude? It already landed you here...and you still keep at it. You've been here for a couple of months now...you should know better.

Sent from the RWI App

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
Hey man...whats with the attitude? It already landed you here...and you still keep at it. You've been here for a couple of months now...you should know better.

Sent from the RWI App
The attitude is towards one admin. I have nothing but respect for other users. I feel like the admins have been using there powers pretty loosy goosy. Where i come from someone lies about you and thats a cross to the jaw.

Again this is directed towards one admin.

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
oh man ive been reading this thread. i gotta tell ya its pretty good.

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
And i sold a watch. I have to send the buyer his tracking info etc and now i can since you geniuses blocked my dm's. I really could not care less about this garbage forum but could you at least unblock my messages so i can send him his info.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
when did you sell the watch ?