• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

thabombdotcom

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
5/8/17
week and a half ago i think. again... cant access my dm's

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
what watch was it ?

i dont see it on your posted sales

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
i did ship but because of a zip code mistake i had to wait for the watch to be resent to me and resend it again. i received the watch saturday. Now i have to send it back but cant see the buyers adress.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
you have 5 minutes, dont be posting in the rest of the forum

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Omg hahahahahahah your so stupid !!!! Thats a dummy e-mail dipshit hahahahah when you buy a vpn client it redirects your email and your ip adress. Any body using the same vpn as me is showing as the same e-mail. If the company is showing up its probably because they are paying the vpn company as an ad to get more business hahahahah. Man arent you supposed to be an admin on a large site ?
*you're

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
5 minutes for what ? i dont have the tracking info i need the 5 minutes to access his adress so i can ship.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
really dude... You're gonna be a grammar nazi right now... And you wonder why i dont like admins. I asking you to take me off a bogus brig to make a sale right and you post this shit... Asshole

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
really dude... You're gonna be a grammar nazi right now... And you wonder why i dont like admins. I asking you to take me off a bogus brig to make a sale right and you post this shit... Asshole

what ?

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11

Have you ever been told that you’re excellent with people? A true communicator.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

thabombdotcom

INMATE
5/8/17
this was directed towards @xj4sonx aka asshole. i did respond to the buyer and took down the adress. Do your worst not admins. could not care less. As long as i do right to the other members you admins mean nothing to me.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
this was directed towards @xj4sonx aka asshole. i did respond to the buyer and took down the adress. Do your worst not admins. could not care less. As long as i do right to the other members you admins mean nothing to me.

ok, so you are all done then ?

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
So far not a single admin has said anything to you. Why are you pissed at the admins

sent from my franken Samsung v6 edge plus

PACCBET

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/16
Nice graphics btw... A ninja with skulls what are you fucking 12. i bet you wear those manga silk shirts with a fedora and have a neckbeard. Are we done here ? i can do this all day. All i did was insult you. If you cant take it fine but dont make shit up cuz ur butthurt
oB0EMX8.jpg

Oh you mean RICKY?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Have you ever been told that you’re excellent with people? A true communicator.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Agreed, he's very very good at getting his point across quickly and efficiently - there's no doubt in my mind what he is.