• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
DJ update.

Ive finally found some time to take a closer look at the datejust for PolyRoly, apologises for the delay. What an absolute mess!!. Best guess opinion, this has been run over by a vehicle.

The case back is very badly concaved where its hit the bracelet/road. its been under so much pressure that two of the jewels in the 2813 are completely shattered and autowind bridge is bent, not looking any further into this movement, its scrap.
The dial is a right off, so are the hands. Obviously the crystal and gasket are both shot, that said the crystal had never been fitted correctly as the gasket is incorrect.

I've sourced some replacement hands and managed to find a gem dial, so were on our way. Not too sure if I can get the case back straight again, if I cant it definitely wont pass on a WR test. The bracelet should be Ok as I can straighten this out to an acceptable standard.

PolyRoly, where are you pm'd you?.

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
Thanks so much for your generosity Maron, but I have everything here so I'm not short of parts. Just short of an owner at the moment !

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Thanks so much for your generosity Maron, but I have everything here so I'm not short of parts. Just short of an owner at the moment !
Well I'll fill in for the owner if needed, I could use a dj handmade by one of the best forum watchsmiths

Sent from the RWI mobile app

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
Maron,
PolyRoly has returned to camp, so unfortunately the watch now has an owner, its a shame as we could have saved on shipping costs (lol)

PolyRoly

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/9/16
Sorry for being awol. I was just real busy with work. Im still here patiently waiting for a wonderful DJ. Thanks to @ ado213 for your unsolicited help. You really are an asset to the community.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

ado213

Renowned Member
27/4/12
UK
I didn't photograph this before it was sent, but I'm sure Polyroly will help us out when he receives it