• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome for the second time renaudbar

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Oke, AnonSix is a little busy but he tells me that this guy may have a bit of a split personality and appears paranoid and delusional. He certainly sounds unstable to me!
'six assures me he hasn't covered his tracks as well as he may have thought and when he has a bit more he will be posting.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Anon is still unavailable but I do have this guys details ready to go.

Jurist

Renowned Member
28/1/16
Anon is still unavailable but I do have this guys details ready to go.

Go ahead, mate! Let's have some fun with this PoS! I wonder how long it takes him to answer after picturs of his ugly highschool girlfriend are posted :D

Sc1989

Known Member
30/4/15
Go ahead, mate! Let's have some fun with this PoS! I wonder how long it takes him to answer after picturs of his ugly highschool girlfriend are posted :D

Can I maybe smash his ugly high school girlfriend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Sorry guys, I have been very busy myself with real life (work plus a mate is currently undergoing chemo for cancer) and there are some facts I still need to check.
He will get his sooner or later don't sweat it.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Sorry guys, I have been very busy myself with real life (work plus a mate is currently undergoing chemo for cancer) and there are some facts I still need to check.
I really hope you mate will get well. A friend of mine had cancer too and it was really painful for him and me because chemo really ***** the whole body up.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

My prayers are with your family. I pray for a speedy and complete recovery.

JimLahey

Renowned Member
11/6/15
Out of the scammers I've seen on here (which doesn't happen all that often thanks to the RWI staff), I don't think I've hated one as much. Out of his continuous stupid excuses/reasons for the delay in the refund or his lack of communication, what pisses me off most(besides the scamming) is how he says he's not responding anymore, not refunding, stupid accusations, because "people are calling me names", "members are talking shit". Really?! What are you 12?! Someone calls you a name, and what you did is call them more names back, while throwing a lil b*tch tantrum, and then say you're no longer doing the refund b/c "meanies are calling me names". I would hate for you to be your employer, well I don't think you will have an employer in the near future. Here's a little advice: GROW THE F*CK UP. You deserved everything said to you and much more.

M.R.Schmidt

Renowned Member
30/5/15
Buenos Aires - Miami

Thats hard to hear, always an extremley ugly process, even if it ends good, I hope everything goes fine.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Out of the scammers I've seen on here (which doesn't happen all that often thanks to the RWI staff), I don't think I've hated one as much. Out of his continuous stupid excuses/reasons for the delay in the refund or his lack of communication, what pisses me off most(besides the scamming) is how he says he's not responding anymore, not refunding, stupid accusations, because "people are calling me names", "members are talking shit". Really?! What are you 12?! Someone calls you a name, and what you did is call them more names back, while throwing a lil b*tch tantrum, and then say you're no longer doing the refund b/c "meanies are calling me names". I would hate to be your employer, well I don't think you will have an employer in the near future. Here's a little advice: GROW THE F*CK UP. You deserved everything said to you and much more.

Well said Jim!

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
But everyone here is being so mean and I'm too sensivite...:cry2::cryingbadly::baby:

This asshole and his insistence that it was everyone but his own fault that the refunds were not completed just irritated the shit out of me. I can't wait until the real fun begins when his real personal info begins to show up here.

JimLahey

Renowned Member
11/6/15

Sorry to here brother. I wish all the best for your mate.

JimLahey

Renowned Member
11/6/15
But everyone here is being so mean and I'm too sensivite...:cry2::cryingbadly::baby:

This asshole and his insistence that it was everyone but his own fault that the refunds were not completed just irritated the shit out of me. I can't wait until the real fun begins when his real personal info begins to show up here.

IMO, he should refund the money for both sales that he f*cked up on, with the buyers sending the watches back. The seller was at fault for both. The packaging on the DJ was just pitiful. For his sake(renaudbar or whatever it is), should refund ASAP, not only will his friends, family, co-workers, past ~ current ~ future employers see that he scammed someone online(Even though it is a rep site renaudbar, the intent is the same, the principle is the same), but they will also see how he conducts himself as a person. Looking at the evidence, his belligerence, incompetence, unwillingness to converse in order to amend/work out the situation at hand like an adult, brings his character into question. If refunds are not sent to the buyers, I'm know this guy will be regretting it for a long time to come. That's a fact.