• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Shipment problem.. Help?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I've had been talking to them back and forward but haven't heard back since yesterday afternoon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was at work, sorry, ive left a note on the ticket

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Yeah I just saw Dave thanks!

Might be slow at times , but ill keep on it , you have my word ...

DoubleRawForce

21/8/13
[MENTION=93670]fstyle28[/MENTION]

you sure you want to go the authorities way? that's kinda stupid. whatever you do here is all logged and it's proof of your participation...

from what i heard, bank freezes your accounts and hdb confiscates flats for illegal goods dealing...

i wouldn't take those risks if i were you and start talking properly to the mod assisting about the issue.

What gets to me is why didn't he just PM me? Or any of the mods.. I'm not sure if you have read all the comments he has said on the ticket but if not take a look.

And the fact that he is lying about buying a Gen and getting a fake to try and get myself into some trouble and not him? Seriously?
Then he goes back and says he didn't get the watch out saw it was fake from pictures he took to the panerai dealer? Like dude come on

dovla

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/12
DE /AU
Very sad that these things are a common these days... I only accept PP from reputable members and members I've dealt with before. Everyone else PP gift only. Even in RC community these scumbags are doing the same... [emoji17]

Hooster

Known Member
16/6/10
I sent a PM to fstyle28. This is part of his reply: "Why open a new account and pretend to be another person?"

Does this look like a new account? I may not have been active here, but I joined in June 2010... See Join Date.

I hope fstyle28 realizes that fraud, extortion and intimidation are illegal in Singapore and his acts may lead to a loss of reputation, property and incarceration. Authorities in Singapore are very strict, especially when people drag the good name of Singapore through the mud.

My personal opinion is that fstyle28 is dealing with mental issues. Why commit a crime and take such a huge risk for what in reality is small change? It does not make any logical sense.

DoubleRawForce

21/8/13
Wow lol
I really wished he had came to me or atleast the Mods before going to extreme measures.. This could have easily been figured out between us or within the forum..
No need to lie specially to PayPal.. Like you really think that lying saying you bought a real one and received a fake was a smart idea? The mods can access all of his transactions here.. Have all his info and other watches he bought and etc.. Lol

Hooster

Known Member
16/6/10
I really wished he had came to me or atleast the Mods before going to extreme measures.. This could have easily been figured out between us or within the forum..
No need to lie specially to PayPal.. Like you really think that lying saying you bought a real one and received a fake was a smart idea? The mods can access all of his transactions here.. Have all his info and other watches he bought and etc.. Lol

I think there is more to this. The amount of money involved here is rather insignificant. I think his motive is not money but a type of trolling. I suspect he has mental issues and he simply enjoys stirring up trouble. I hope he gets help and has these issues resolved before he harms himself and other people.

I am an active member on many internet forums, things are bought and sold on some of them. There have seen scams and scammers, but I have never seen the extreme disconnect from reality I am seeing here. Saying that he never got anything. Then saying the got a replica watch, when duh, he purchased the watch off a replica watch forum! That is just nuts.

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
and again, instead of replying or contacting a mod, you choose to hide and create another account "lemonfold".

:popcorn:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
and again, instead of replying or contacting a mod, you choose to hide and create another account "lemonfold".

:popcorn:

Wow, he accused one person of creating a second account and goes and does the same thing........what the heck is going on ???

Stanco1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
15/2/16
Wow, as a Singaporean, this is disappointing to hear.

How does one expect a gen pam at this price... And on a forum with the word "replica" in the link.

Kains, I hope this will be resolved soon and be in your favour.

DoubleRawForce

21/8/13
Got an email from PayPal

"The following case was found in your favor. Any hold on this transaction has been removed. "

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Got an email from PayPal

"The following case was found in your favor. Any hold on this transaction has been removed. "

Good news !!