• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Shipment problem.. Help?

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
Got an email from PayPal

"The following case was found in your favor. Any hold on this transaction has been removed. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome!!, surely it is a great news.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

DoubleRawForce

21/8/13
Haha idk honestly, I'm just glad they didn't take my money lol
Hopefully this helps future " want to be scammers" realize that it may not be as easy as the think.. And that this forum does not tolerate such actions! Very thankful for all the mods and other members that helped me out! I know it wasn't a lot of money we were fighting for but I wasn't going to let a scammer get away with it.

Thanks everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ezioauditore

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/12
I've been following this situation, in disbelief at the dishonesty, and that someone would try to pull of such a scam.

Happy to hear things worked out for you.

Hooster

Known Member
16/6/10
Very thankful for all the mods and other members that helped me out! I know it wasn't a lot of money we were fighting for but I wasn't going to let a scammer get away with it.

It is not about the money, it is the principle. I hope there is some punishment for the scammer, at the very least he should be banned by Paypal and of course this forum.

Just a question, do mods from here actually contact Paypal regarding a case like this?

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
That's great, but did you get your 50% "refund" back?

DocThor

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/13
Oh my...press my thumbs that this nightmare will end soon for you!!

Sent from my wooden drums via Tupperware