• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Watch Shipment problem.. Help?

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
So little update for you guys.. Me and the member agreed on me giving him a 50% refund and if they watch arrived he would return the money.. Great.
Well over a month now and I get an email from PayPal and he filled a claim and even said on the claim that I sold the watch as " Gen" and he receive a "Fake" now this is Great..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At first sentence I thought it would be win win solution, but in the end it didn't go so well after all.

PM'd the Mods mate, ask for advice from them, I'm sure they will help you, the tickets is your last resort.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Zazoo

14/6/16
So little update for you guys.. Me and the member agreed on me giving him a 50% refund and if they watch arrived he would return the money.. Great.
Well over a month now and I get an email from PayPal and he filled a claim and even said on the claim that I sold the watch as " Gen" and he receive a "Fake" now this is Great..

Wow thats not cool. Did you talk to an admin?

DoubleRawForce

21/8/13
Yeah I have done all of those but haven't heard back from anyone just yet

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
Sorry to bothered you mate [MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] , but I think you need to see this.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Im on it now

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
You say you sold the watch to a member here. And now the member claims you sold him a Rep instead of a Gen ! Name the member please !! Who is this guy claiming this ? That is a no no no way ! This forum does not need guys like that !!

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
I think you Sir [MENTION=93670]fstyle28[/MENTION] need to explain yourself to the Mods about this issue ASAP!!

Hooster

Known Member
16/6/10
Just shaking my head in disbelief here. You have this losers name and address. I think the time has come to inform him that you have "friends" in Singapore who might pay him a visit and talk some sense into him...

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Just shaping my head in disbelief here. You have this losers name and address. I think the time has come to inform him that you have "friends" in Singapore who might pay him a visit and talk some sense into him...

i dont think thats such a good idea.....
we will pass his info on to the dealers though if we have to....

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
The buyer apparently has no shame - he's online right now !

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Since the watch had no tracking info at all, I'll bet he got it, AND the 50% split refund, AND is expecting some form of 'pay-up' from PayPal ! .....That's a triple whamy ! The poor shipper can actually get screwed 3 times ! These kind of guys are called 'strategic gypsies' , they wait for an 'opening' so they can play their cheating 'games'. .... Ahem. ........... careful with who you ship to guys. If you dont know them from Adam, dont !!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13

Weekends is when myself and the other mods are around a little less. I've seen your helpdesk ticket and I believe Dave had responded hasn't he

Sent from the RWI mobile app

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
Weekends is when myself and the other mods are around a little less. I've seen your helpdesk ticket and I believe Dave had responded hasn't he

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Yes a few hours ago, said he's on it.

Rabbagasten

I'm Pretty Popular
25/12/15
This is beyond sh**ty behavior . I feel for you OP. An instant brigging should be mandatory for the so-calle buyer.

DoubleRawForce

21/8/13
Yeah this is a S** show.. Once I get it all figured it out and if mods allow I'll post the things he said on the PayPal claim.. Unreal..