• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF's new Summer Blue Omega?

locvs

Supporter
Certified
7/12/20
Germany
Plenty of issues:

Map on worldtimer is abysimal.
Colour is off on every model.
Caseback is poor. Really poor. Poseidon look like a retarded meme of himself.

Pass on this version.

JMM17

Getting To Know The Place
15/1/24
For me it would be Ploprof.
I would buy AT and Worldtimer already, but that caseback is killing it for me. Just awful.

aguida

Renowned Member
Certified
5/3/22
That seems kind of fantasy model? It is not a summerblue since does not have the solid back, and I cannot find any evidence that this model existed. But would hope so. I would rather have the look-trough glass back than the solid back.

freefallrlc

21/6/15
Is it just the photos or is the crown guard on the Ultra Deep wrong? The crown looks standing out too much and the guard is too small.
Compare with Gen

freefallrlc

21/6/15
And the Black light picture is really not on the Rep? Is that confirmed?
Looks a bit like should wait for V2. The crown guard looks really too off for me

freefallrlc

21/6/15
I still didn't get any Ultradeep at all. But it seems 2 Factories are making the SS Version? TF and VSF?
The case and crown seems a bit better in the TF. But how does it fare compared to the VSF? Usually VSF is dounf nice quality Reps. Wonder if one can hope for another TF Version of this one too or wait for a V2. Especially the execution of the dial is a important part here I think