• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF's new Summer Blue Omega?

aguida

Renowned Member
Certified
5/3/22
I am not sure what am I looking at? Talking about the worldtimer are those two (sorry to say) overexposed and underexposed pictures of the same watch? And what factory is that? Don't look like a VSF.

aguida

Renowned Member
Certified
5/3/22
BTW. Bummer! I just seen that the worldtimer summer blue does not have a look-through case back ☹️
Maybe I will reconsider and hold on to my blue one.

MrZaha

Known Member
27/5/22
I am not sure what am I looking at? Talking about the worldtimer are those two (sorry to say) overexposed and underexposed pictures of the same watch? And what factory is that? Don't look like a VSF.
Got em from a post on reptime, they're vsf

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Worldtimer looks ok, Aqua Terra looks like garbage color wise

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Is the date look centered?
Yes the date is centered. The shadow is playing tricks on your mind. Also the date irl is smaller than you think so even if it wasn't centered you'd barely notice it.

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
BTW. Bummer! I just seen that the worldtimer summer blue does not have a look-through case back ☹️
Maybe I will reconsider and hold on to my blue one.

on the contrary, I would prefer a solid caseback knowing that there are obvious REP shortcomings

aguida

Renowned Member
Certified
5/3/22
Comparing the gens and vsf rep. Still suffering of bad picture quality for the rep so difficult to say for sure.
Left the old gen "blue", middle VSF rep "summer blue" and rigth gen "summer blue"

Reactions: Jarken

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK
The Ultra Deep has a hidden message on the dial, visible in the dark. Looks like the VSF rep is missing this. not a deal breaker but it would have been nice to have this too.
HVZvt3.png

kiasunkiasi

16/6/23
Malaysia
Comparing the gens and vsf rep. Still suffering of bad picture quality for the rep so difficult to say for sure.
Left the old gen "blue", middle VSF rep "summer blue" and rigth gen "summer blue"

the landmass of rep summer blue is badly done, judging from current photo...

Vric

Renowned Member
17/6/06
These models have Sunburst/metallic/fumé dials that would be hard to compare colour unless you have the gen side by side. I don't think we can judge them just by picture and even worse using the Omega CGI render.

Just from youtube videos, they look very different from vids to vids.

JMM17

Getting To Know The Place
15/1/24
The Ultra Deep has a hidden message on the dial, visible in the dark. Looks like the VSF rep is missing this. not a deal breaker but it would have been nice to have this too.
HVZvt3.png

This is present on VSF omega, i just found this on TD website.
But, bummer is that dial appears to be printed, while gen is textured.

CF_Stan

CF/FC, ZrO2, PVD/DLC STupid fAN
Patron
Certified
14/6/23
UK

This is present on VSF omega, i just found this on TD website.
But, bummer is that dial appears to be printed, while gen is textured.
Good spot. But it’s not lumed like gen.