• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
hmmmmm....compared to RXF, Noob, ARF, ZZF, sounds like the overall best 116610 so far....? my last sub was a noob v6s lol.
I think my main concern is the reliability of the VSF3135 movement, would much prefer a 2824/36 for the pure reliability and ease of replacement.

Reactions: KJ2020

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
I think my main concern is the reliability of the VSF3135 movement, would much prefer a 2824/36 for the pure reliability and ease of replacement.

At any rate, you can get a VR3135 easily and replace the VSF for that. Same reliability and ease of replacement.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
At any rate, you can get a VR3135 easily and replace the VSF for that. Same reliability and ease of replacement.

Yeah I guess I could do that too.

I don’t think there is yet any info on the origin of these VSF3135 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Yeah I guess I could do that too.

I don’t think there is yet any info on the origin of these VSF3135 right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't rule out the RXF, meets your criteria with 2824.

Jayfabs

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/3/18
California
I might try to read through the thread again but can’t remember what happened with the whole OFFICIALL Y thing. There are two different dials. Did you guys determine there was really no issues with it? I feel like it had a fatter date as well. I had two different sets of QC pictures. The new set have the separation. First watch I GL but they gave to someone else. Long story

GrandmasterChime

Agent Provocateur
Supporter
Certified
6/1/19
New Zealand
I might try to read through the thread again but can’t remember what happened with the whole OFFICIALL Y thing. There are two different dials. Did you guys determine there was really no issues with it? I feel like it had a fatter date as well. I had two different sets of QC pictures. The new set have the separation. First watch I GL but they gave to someone else. Long story

Insanity

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
They're to a TD here but I have bought 7 watches from them so far without any problem. I went with them because of the Qc quality. imo jtime, geektime and mirotime are the best td's out there.

Read quite a few negative reviews of them online while doing some research. RWI is pretty stringent with TD status so i think i’ll steer clear from them for now. Thanks though!

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
I think if you gotta throw affirmation like this one, you should have proof. From Angus test all the watches used 904l (besides zzf) on the case and bracelet and 316l clasp tho.

Yeayeah whatever pretty sure im right. My zzf with arf clasp I can see 904l is more whiter than 316. Same as this picture.. There is a difference!

Reactions: KJ2020

diamant

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/9/19
As a photographer I can tell you this is the worst way to compare or show something. Light is not constant, watches are not next to each other. Too many variables.

Bro, irl and in every light the zzf steel is more warm colour compared to arf. Believe it or not :)

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Oh please god, not the "I see 904 steel" debate again!!!!

ZhUfbP.jpg

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Bro, irl and in every light the zzf steel is more warm colour compared to arf. Believe it or not :)

You might be right about that but I was just pointing out that is not a proper way to compare something, specially something so hard to see even with your own eyes.THat being said let's close this debate as the arf bracelet don't fit vsf and this is no arf or zzf thread!