• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
lololololol can never pass that through Gen, half Franken

I'm telling you it's a gen...

2020-10-04-02-40-58.jpg

Reactions: Rel

Tete

4/11/16
I'm telling you it's a gen...

2020-10-04-02-40-58.jpg

Exactly, that is Gen, and a great difference with the piece of steel from before, the night and the day, they are so different that you can tell with your eyes closed lololololol, my friend the joke is a bit childish. One watch has nothing to do with the other lololololo

Tete

4/11/16
Tete This is getting tedious now, I hope you realize that.

I know, but why do so many people appear against what I am saying? they know i'm right and i only say it for the sake of those of us in rwi and to help. Of course, everyone who has to do with factories will always protest, they are not interested, it is obvious.

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Exactly, that is Gen, and a great difference with the piece of steel from before, the night and the day, they are so different that you can tell with your eyes closed lololololol, my friend the joke is a bit childish. One watch has nothing to do with the other lololololo

They are all the same watch.
Light is everything mate.

2020-10-04-02-52-41.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmc, Rel and dla329

fuzzmex

2/9/17
Tete Not many people here have anything other to do with the factories than the fact they buy watches of them.
Don't get all conspiratorial now, let it go.

Last edited:

Tete

4/11/16

2020-10-04-02-40-58.jpg

You know very well that it is not the same watch, so do not show your rep 116613ln where there are many people with gene because it will be noticed and a lot

Reactions: fradic

studio1one

28/10/10

It is so clearly the same watch. I could tell it was a gen a mile off.

tjdilla

Renowned Member
Certified
15/1/12
Agree with your disagreement: in fact current no date zzf crystals are among the few ones that are really close to gen. But not all rep crystals are.

Very good point! My comparison is only on the ZZF but you're right that maybe some of the other no dates aren't as good! :)

studio1one

28/10/10
You know very well that it is not the same watch, so do not show your rep 116613ln where there are many people with gene because it will be noticed and a lot

You might want to slow down a little before calling people out as liars.

Reactions: Rel

Tete

4/11/16

2020-10-04-02-52-41.jpg

do not fool yourself and try to fool the rest of us, it is a lack of respect to all not only me. You know very well that it is not the same watch, neither the case is the same, nor the dial, hands ... the 9 and 6 markers of your Franken are horrible and pointed

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18

You are a bit crazy :)
All the pictures are mine, from the same watch.

What is so off, about my 116613ln?
The lugs?!

This one is a rep (noob v8).

2020-10-04-03-09-17.jpg

Looks amazing doesn't it?

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Tete

4/11/16
It is so clearly the same watch. I could tell it was a gen a mile off.

how can you say that? there you have the dial test, since you do not notice the difference of the case and the lugs. Oh and as in some photos there is a serial number and in those of the Gen another number? Lololololo OMG!!!

N3xt

Horology Curious
20/10/17
Russia
While I think Tete is going too hard with those lugs reflections, cause the case is already good enough for a rep that costs fraction of the gen price (ofc, I would be happy if they make it even more gen-like, but I think we should not get that picky with the reps also).

At the same time I would agree those watches are different, the dial markers look different and the most important thing is that they have different serial numbers haha, the gen one has ..97 at the end, and the rep one has ..41 or smth ending on 4., anyways 4 is not 9, so stop that

Reactions: Tete and Mille M

Tete

4/11/16
Just so you're all aware Tete has a history of this... ARF DJ41 forum was FULL of his lug obsession. I honestly believe this guy has nightmares about lugs.

nightmares no, but you know very well that I love the shape of Rolex gen cases

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
The level of zoom you need to tell those micro signs is hilarious :D
That's an instant tell, when you have bionic eyes that zoom 100X with ultra resolution :p

You got me with the serial number :D
But there's no denying - they are really similar and close.

Tete

4/11/16
The level of zoom you need to tell those micro signs is hilarious :D
That's an instant tell, when you have bionic eyes that zoom 100X with ultra resolution :p

You got me with the serial number :D
But there's no denying - they are really similar and close.

Similar??? lolololo in what? which are made of steel and the central part is round? We are going to be more realistic and grown-up. These rep are good and pretty but 1: 1 nothing at all. But as long as we continue to pay $ 500 for a rep without demanding anything, there will be no improvement in manufacturing.
I have made macro in the photos and serial number to prove to others that it is not the same watch. Not even similar

Reactions: Solaris58