• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

jcguo0516

4/12/18
god damn, this has to be the most ridiculous comment I've seen on this thread, we compare reflection now????? damnnnn, lolololol, are we for real??? lmao go buy gen then, thats the 100% right there for ya, i guess the 98% dont satisfy you lololol

not only that, that will fix the central part of the watch and it will look almost gen. But the lugs give it away, the reflection of the light is very different in gen
ZHwvCv.jpg
ZHwNej.jpg

that's the shape of the case that makes Gen so refined and elegant, if factories wanted they could do it but so far no one has done it ... why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rel

Tete

4/11/16
Yes, those watches you listed are not even similar to gen. :picard:

Sonofalich oh my friend appeared. I already told you on another occasion, that you cannot see differences does not mean that others with a better visual perspective can see it!

Aquí tienes un claro ejemplo de my Arf y gen 114300
ZHGhCn.jpg
ZHGKiE.jpg

Last edited:

Tete

4/11/16
god damn, this has to be the most ridiculous comment I've seen on this thread, we compare reflection now????? damnnnn, lolololol, are we for real??? lmao go buy gen then, thats the 100% right there for ya, i guess the 98% dont satisfy you lololol

I am not talking about reflection, I am talking about the shape of the lugs and I have used the reflection of light so that those who cannot see it can do it without problems, and also can see it the many members of manufacturers that are in evidence there are here in rwi . An insert can be changed per gene, a dial too, a crystal too, a Dw too, but change the case NO !!! We always look at the details of the bezel, dial ... but never the case !!! why? it is much more important !!!

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Is this one a rep or gen?

2020-10-04-02-10-50.jpg

It's all about the light...

Tete

4/11/16
I think you need to look up “similar” in the dictionary. They are similar, perfect no, they obviously should be as you’re paying top dollar though eh. In a previous post you openly agree they aren’t perfect while examining still zoomed pictures or your in-depth review of your bosses sub from less than 10 meters away while also wanting to send your watch away to get brushed and make it perfect even though they are completely different and expecting them to be perfect for the price point.

I’m not quite following. But maybe I’m just not quite on the same level of salary and earning potential as you to comprehend, whatever relevance that has. Do post some additional pictorial reviews and maybe add some little red lines across the watch so we can discuss how the markers are uneven.

those markers in red comparing Gen, zzf and Vsf, it was not my post, that does not make sense, they are different angles and very bad images

fuzzmex

2/9/17
I am not talking about reflection, I am talking about the shape of the lugs and I have used the reflection of light so that those who cannot see it can do it without problems, and also can see it the many members of manufacturers that are in evidence there are here in rwi . An insert can be changed per gene, a dial too, a crystal too, a Dw too, but change the case NO !!! We always look at the details of the bezel, dial ... but never the case !!! why? it is much more important !!!

Dude calm down.
The only way to make any true statements on the reflection of metals is to do correct measurements in identical conditions.
Browsing through pictures on the internet and quoting from your own anecdotal experience does not cut it, trust me.

Reactions: Rel and GingerBubba

Dutch911Carrera

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
2/10/20
Unbelievable how good this replica is! Do they have also a no date?

Tete

4/11/16
Dude calm down.
The only way to make any true statements on the reflection of metals is to do correct measurements in identical conditions.
Browsing through pictures on the internet and quoting from your own anecdotal experience does not cut it, trust me.

have gen, arf, Noob V6, v7 and Zzf in hand and compare if it is.

I leave this video that looks perfectly what I'm talking about. Whoever believes that they have a sub rep only similar to this to demonstrate it with videos or photos. Is it just a coincidence or every time someone criticizes an error or failure of a watch, many come out defending the factories? friends of the manufacturers? employees of them? owners of these factories? I do not get it!!!

https://youtu.be/AIms1G0vEpU

Reactions: BiH855

fuzzmex

2/9/17
have gen, arf, Noob V6, v7 and Zzf in hand and compare if it is.

I leave this video that looks perfectly what I'm talking about. Whoever believes that they have a sub rep only similar to this to demonstrate it with videos or photos. Is it just a coincidence or every time someone criticizes an error or failure of a watch, many come out defending the factories? friends of the manufacturers? employees of them? owners of these factories? I do not get it!!!

https://youtu.be/AIms1G0vEpU

Are you being funny now?
This is a video that compares two gen models.
How do you think that settles the argument?

Tete

4/11/16
Are you being funny now?
This is a video that compares two gen models.
How do you think that settles the argument?

I have not said otherwise, of course they are the two genes, I ask for rep photos similar to that. DOES NOT EXIST