• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

regadrex

Horology Curious
28/11/18
Can someone explain the dots / line on the crown? Pretty sure most datejusts i've seen have a line but VSF 41 appears to have two dots - is this accurate to gen?

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
This is a quick example on how to make an accurate comparison. Pick a spot photograph a watch on the left and the other one the right and viceversa.

Just pick one precise spot, freeze all parameters on your camera and take pictures of one watch after the other.

Robi01 Yep. Sunburst on VSF's grey dial is definitely too weak.

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Jayalvin777 now when you have both blue and black dials,which do you think it is more genlike and which one do you like more?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Jayalvin777 now when you have both blue and black dials,which do you think it is more genlike and which one do you like more?

Hard to say because i feel they are different watches. I feel like the black is more formal and the blue more casual. Dial wise i think the blue is mesmerizing to look at. Today im rocking the black ij jubilee.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Just pick one precise spot, freeze all parameters on your camera and take pictures of one watch after the other.

Robi01 Yep. Sunburst on VSF's grey dial is definitely too weak.

that is what nikz said to me,that it is different,darker and much less sunburst... i ordered blue because it is my favourite color and looks awesome but still idk should i swap to black if its more genlike comparing side by side haha

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I don't understand why people so worry about it, i think if gonna go franken i would rather get other parts first. Just get the dial you want and if youre not satisfied get a gen dial
ZB0nsk.jpg
ZB09nD.jpg

​​​​​​

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
Im not giving another 500-600 euro for the gen dial to put in rep im not that kind of a man (still not)... id rather buy another rep for that money,black dial you cant miss
but just curious how close is blue in real life,sadly still no one compared

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Im not giving another 500-600 euro for the gen dial to put in rep im not that kind of a man (still not)... id rather buy another rep for that money,black dial you cant miss

My take after seeing the gen blue dial is that the arf blue dial looks more like the azzuro blue dial because its more bright and vsf looks more accurate compare to the blue stick dial, which is more imo.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

My take after seeing the gen blue dial is that the arf blue dial looks more like the azzuro blue dial because its more bright and vsf looks more accurate compare to the blue stick dial, which is darker

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
My take after seeing the gen blue dial is that the arf blue dial looks more like the azzuro blue dial because its more bright and vsf looks more accurate compare to the blue stick dial, which is more imo.

Yeah i know for the arf that is incorect,like azzuro

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
[mention]Robi01 [/mention] that blue’s close enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobi01

2/2/19
[mention]Robi01 [/mention] that blue’s close enough for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep bro,i think vsf is slightly more saturated but few percents,but i think it is quite enough good and close

Reactions: torch77

Nikz19

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/4/18
Italy
This comparison is like with the hulk, if you dont photograph the watches in the same lighting and place, the comparison its pretty much useless.

Both watches are in the exact same lightning and from different angles. I took them myself, I can assure you that the difference is night and day in both color and sunburst effect. Datewheel is too thin, while on the crystal I must admit they did a great job. One of the best rep crystals I’ve seen.

Is the vsf a nice looking watch?
Definitely.
Is it “like gen”?
Well, no.

Reactions: iamxd