• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
You can lift it off and press it down by yourself. No sophisticated tools needed, I used this high tech equipment: ;)

ZBLAv1.jpg

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
You can lift it off and press it down by yourself. No sophisticated tools needed.

Can it be done by TD what do you think?
i rejected it but still thinking of accepting back if its possible cuz need to wait one month to recieve new qc,too long wait

MolluskMan

Known Member
16/10/20
New York, NY
Along with all those flaws, DJF also had a horribly wrong dial color as well.

comparison shot with stock ARF below (not saying arf dial is perfect tho...)
ZouirJ.jpg

Not to mention that the DW and cyclops are way too close to the edge of the dial, which is a flaw I can never unsee when I look at these

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Need some expirienced people,can this be some issue,i spoted on qc (which i still didnt accepted) like the bezel isnt pressed all the way down,on most other examples are tighter
can it be pressed without tools and can this be waterproof issue?
ZBLDdS.jpg
ZBAgOW.jpg

IMO, it isn't pressed all the way in, judging from the side. If you don't have the right tools, i would reject it and ask for another one

Last edited:

Bobi01

2/2/19
IMO, it isn't pressed all the way in, judging from the side. If you don't have the right tools, i would reject it and ask for another one
Thanks,yeah i rejected it but tought maybe it is not big issue and accept it back if can because for new one need to wait until cn year end,it is last example of the blue dial

Reactions: pompompurin

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Thanks,yeah i rejected it but tought maybe it is not big issue and accept it back if can because for new one need to wait until cn year end,it is last example of the blue dial

Sometimes, the gasket can be deformed during the pressing of the bezel where the gasket becomes slightly squashed in between the gap and prevents the bezel from being pressed all the way down. It is an uncommon problem, but it could happen and i wouldn't risk accepting it if you don't have the right tools.

As always, patience and compromise are part of the rep game :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

Bobi01

2/2/19
Sometimes, the gasket can be deformed during the pressing of the bezel where the gasket becomes slightly squashed in between the gap and prevents the bezel from being pressed all the way down. It is an uncommon problem, but it could happen and i wouldn't risk accepting it if you don't have the right tools.

As always, patience and compromise are part of the rep game :)

It looks like it is better to wait in this situation
thanks again for detailed answer

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Has anyone tried to put a gen dial on this yet? Does it have to be of a model fitted with a 3235 or can 3135 dials fit too?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: masterpiece777

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Has anyone tried to put a gen dial on this yet? Does it have to be of a model fitted with a 3235 or can 3135 dials fit too?

I wanted to throw a gen dial on it but I'm not sure anymore but 3135 dials won't work on the 3235 as far i know.

pompompurin

Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong

Inferring from this sales thread (https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/replica-watch-sales/9572850-franken-vsf-dj41-126334), the following gen parts are compatible with the vsf 126334:

the gen parts on this watch are
gen crystal €320,-
gen datewheel €150,-
gen hands €280,-
gen dial €600,-

Reactions: Jayalvin777

echo1charlie

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
30/1/21
If anyones interested in selling their ARF or VSF DJs shoot me a message ill buy it at a premium.

Bobi01

2/2/19
This comparison is like with the hulk, if you dont photograph the watches in the same lighting and place, the comparison its pretty much useless.

you are correct but i didnt compared this,ill ask to picture better,but also nikz told me that difference is obvious,vsf is darker and have less sunburst than gen... imo blue and black are closer to gen

Bobi01

2/2/19
Ill tell him if he wants to take a time and picture

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
This comparison is like with the hulk, if you dont photograph the watches in the same lighting and place, the comparison its pretty much useless.

It is a side by side pic and Shows well the diffrents. I never saw a rep sunburst dial that looks exactly like gen in direct sunlight or flashlight. Side by side in real life u will always see the diffrents.