• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

torch77

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Spain Madrid
I am sorry, Tapatalk made the triple post (it gave an error, when I thought it didn’t even post, then I saw three posts) and I couldn’t delete them.

Anyways, I think VSF looks very close to the gen in most of the photos.

I am about to pull the trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Will someone be able to compare vsf rhodium dial with gen?

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
You dont need to teach me what is good here on forum and what isnt,go to every single thread then and teach others not to fill threads with different watch

Im not teaching you anything, dont take offense mate. if someone wanted to see how the arf looks, there's a thread with 300 pages about it. Also interaktiv did a proper comparison with the arf dial against rep. Doesn't take long to search, lets just not derail about the topic of this thread.
Anyways i saw a video the other day vsf vs gen rhodoum will link it later when i found it again

Last edited:
Reactions: YellowFin

Bobi01

2/2/19
Im not teaching you anything, dont take offense mate. if someone wanted to see how the arf looks, there's a thread with 300 pages about it. Also interaktiv did a proper comparison with the arf dial against rep. Doesn't take long to search, lets just not derail about the topic of this thread.
Anyways i saw a video the other day vsf vs gen rhodoum will link it later when i found it again

Please try to find it again

Reactions: iamxd

LayZ_Pz

Horology Curious
8/12/18
shittt bro, that blue looks good !!!!! btw Bluesy is the name for the TT blue dial sub :) but i guess it doesnt matter if you wanna call this a bluesy cuz its beautiful

Oh, I did not know, still new to all of this :D , thanks for the information ! And yeah this thing looks amazing.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

dla329

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/10/19
more comparison, left is gen, right is vsf

i gotta say, this is looking gooooood

It looks good in low light. It looks the same as the BP blue dial color. I can Show u a pic where the arf dail looks gen like too. But Trust me if you have the gen and rep in Hand you will immediately see the color diffrents if you move the watches in diffrent lights. Don t give me wrong it looks very nice, I m judging here only the dial color. I would Like to have one vsf to compare the bezel, case and bracelet with gen by my Self. Gonna order the black dial with jubilee when its there.

gen and arf example where they look the Identical:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
r. I would Like to have one vsf to compare the bezel, case and bracelet with gen by my Self. Gonna order the black dial with jubilee when its there.

Black with jubilee is out already, just ask your td and he can source it for you

Reactions: vcappp

Bobi01

2/2/19
I think i will wait a bit more for vsf to sharpen lugs more like arf did,first batch soft lugs and from time to time more and more sharper,also meanwhile we will see which color is more genlike,black,rhodium or other colors

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Will a vsf dial work in the arf and vice versa?

Depends om what youre talking about. Arf Jubilee does fit vsf. Dial needs heavy moda to fit vsf and to be honest to sure if it will work. I wouldn't change anything arf to it. If i ever mod it would solely for gen parts.