• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Apexelite

Horology Curious
26/12/20
b5a9984fc2f2f780fc43c7f408638a93.jpg

Dial looks the same here! Left being gen mid being vsf right being arf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Vsf from the pics alone did a great job on the dial. I know the color is off slightly but the sunburst rays are coming off the center straight off and they're not those waving rays the way we usually see in rep dials.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'm just going to quote my own post every time I see pics and and start thinking how good of a job VSF is doing.

I have a number of VSF Panerai and they do a great job in general. They build quality products and have the fewest QC issues I've seen from any factory.

I got 3 VSF watches in a row with a 0 seconds a day on the timgrapher. In fact, the last few watches I posted pics of how accurate they are.

I was impress when it came out and I'm even more impressed with their Rolex entries with each passing day.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I love how we want a perfect Gen blue sunburst dial copy because of the infinite amount of blue colour variations it displays in all different lighting and angles, but a pic of a rep needs to be identical to a random Gen pic we seen or how a camera has captured a slightly different shade in side by sides.

Logic.

RavenX

Looking Around
23/12/20
I'm surprised how VSF keep cranking out new models but I haven't even received an ETA on when I can have QC pics for the rhodium dial I ordered before New Years..
What do you think is a reasonable expectation?

It's your TD, mine has already shipped and I ordered over the weekend.

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
I love how we want a perfect Gen blue sunburst dial copy because of the infinite amount of blue colour variations it displays in all different lighting and angles, but a pic of a rep needs to be identical to a random Gen pic we seen or how a camera has captured a slightly different shade in side by sides.

Logic.

Its the same exact thing as with the hulk. At the end of the day what matters is that they improve the current offer in the rep market, as i said early gen is Gen. I mean, some comments before yours , a guy talking about lugs and blah blah when the watch is wrapped in plastic foil lol i wish people would use more logic when it comes to photography.

Last edited:

Replisimio

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/20
Gods own country! Yorkshire.
Biggest difference I see in the pic is dial print being much more crisp on gen. Vsf need to thicken up the print mix a little. A rep problem since time began though in general. Looks good apart from that and please remember it’s a rep! These threads seem to attract the most stupid of comments these days with way too high expectations! Enjoy them for what they are guys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Mate dont get me wrong but i think its counterproductive to fill a vsf datejust thread with your arf.

You dont need to teach me what is good here on forum and what isnt,go to every single thread then and teach others not to fill threads with different watch
i didnt posted g-shock or panerai what which doesnt have any line with this thread
just wanted to share that arf also have very close to gen dial on low light but on sunlight it is different same like vsf does,on strong light too purple and on low light close to gen