• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Upcoming Datejust 126334 with VS3235 72hrs Power Reserve

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
Really nice.
Don't have a white dial rolex yet.
This one, on a jubilee will be a contender...

Cheers

Reactions: Jayalvin777

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Hey guys,

whats the better case? the VSF or the latest ARF? I mean also for the bracelet, since ARF was here "the best"

And for the VSF Movement, does it take GEN Hands, GEN Datedisc etc?

Last edited:

nycwatchguy1989

15/1/16
East Coast
It is very complex,arf also looks like gen in low light

Beaut! I have ARF DJs in both 36mm and 41mm and I’m trying to decide if it’s worth upgrading. Hmmm

Also — how do you keep your bezel so clean? Mine always has the smallest debris getting stuck in it....Same with the bracelet! Looks great man.

Sent from the RWI App

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Beaut! I have ARF DJs in both 36mm and 41mm and I’m trying to decide if it’s worth upgrading. Hmmm

Also — how do you keep your bezel so clean? Mine always has the smallest debris getting stuck in it....Same with the bracelet! Looks great man.

Sent from the RWI App
Im also thinking of upgrading to vsf but still dont know should i or which dial color to choose,there is no best color for me,just want it to be as much as possible to gen so thinking of black dial or rhodium-still waiting to see comparison with gen... why i want to upgrade,i have gen DW installed on mine and movement is still very precise and reliable but that dial color is off to me and thats the point..maybe someone dont care but i want dial color to be close as much as possible...
about bezel i really take care of watches,washing every week and and gently clean with selvyt cloth

mistermagoo

9/8/17
Lets go back to the topic and please stop quoting the arf datejust on this thread. Going back to the topic of the thread. Here some details shots.
ZnxlWi.jpg
[/url]

Bezel looks fantastic in those pics.

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Razorig2

8/6/18
London
Waiting on the Blue dial. Having just seen the Grey one on Pure time. They've got the indices, text boldness, date wheel and sunburst right. Which isn't the case for the ARF version that I own. VSF definitely killing the game.

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I don't know why people complain about ARF discussion, it's literally what these forums are for. Comparing reps to other reps and gens. If you banned discussing a rep versus other reps then you've lost like half the point of why people come here.

Exactly mate

Esaelias

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/12/18
It is always better to bring other watches like arf so ppl can decide which one is best

Reactions: Razorig2

Tony12345

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/5/20
The DJ 41 with black dial has always been my holy grail. Already wanted to order the ARF but the bolt dw bothered me a little since I don’t want to Franken. so curious about an in hand comparison of the VFS vs. gen.