• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Rolex Smurf

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
So Sead just told me this is an initial batch released to just a couple of dealers?

Not sure how accurate that is, but he said can't get hold of it just yet...

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
So Sead just told me this is an initial batch released to just a couple of dealers?

The release was super limited from what my TD told me, he only got 5 pieces. I guess all the extra work that the smurf requires makes the production is way slower.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17

I've often found the same thing with big new releases with my regular TD, Mary. If it's a new. big name release, I use Trusty. For the rest I stick to Mary.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
I've often found the same thing with big new releases with my regular TD, Mary. If it's a new. big name release, I use Trusty. For the rest I stick to Mary.

Ah, I'm usually pretty happy with Sead, when he's on form he's quick as a flash and his QC is superb. I usually stick to the smaller guys - I've tried Lucy - "Oh friend, tee hee..." but she takes too damn long - like 3 months. Not tried Trusty yet...

Reactions: Jayalvin777

Blaze00215

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/9/19
Illinois, USA
Ah, I'm usually pretty happy with Sead, when he's on form he's quick as a flash and his QC is superb. I usually stick to the smaller guys - I've tried Lucy - "Oh friend, tee hee..." but she takes too damn long - like 3 months. Not tried Trusty yet...

Jtime, Mirotime, and Geektime are all very solid dealers QC-wise as well as providing support and answering questions. They are all pretty quick too, but they're growing rapidly so they've slowed down a little, but nothing even near 3 months lol.

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11

Lucy takes 3 months? LMFAO. That is just ludacris. I was going to try her for the first time my next order. Maybe not. LOL

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/5/18
Li hasn’t gotten anything to me in less than a month and 2 pieces arrived with chips that should’ve been caught in QC. Puretime is 2 weeks max and haven’t had any issues so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Williams_27

3/2/20
Li got my sub to me in less than 2 weeks, QC was perfect, as is the watch. Very impressed with the service and how quick he responds on WhatsApp too.

Reactions: Blaze00215

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/5/18
Li got my sub to me in less than 2 weeks, QC was perfect, as is the watch. Very impressed with the service and how quick he responds on WhatsApp too.

I don’t get it , I’ve had several members tell me that but i haven’t experienced that.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/5/18
No I’ve only gone with puretime InTime and Li. How’s your experience with toro bravo?

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
31/5/18
No I’ve only gone with puretime InTime and Li. How’s your experience with toro bravo?

andyc

Nitimur in vetitum
Certified
4/6/10
Li hasn’t gotten anything to me in less than a month and 2 pieces arrived with chips that should’ve been caught in QC. Puretime is 2 weeks max and haven’t had any issues so far.

Puretime are very poor in resolving issues when they send you a crap watch - I won't be dealing with them again.

petethai

29/11/20
I just ordered the "smurf" from Jtime. First order from them. Now just have to wait :)

cjt202020

Renowned Member
Supporter
3/2/14
b06a879cce04384228516a5628223147.jpg

Would be good to see if the vsf look as blue as this gen from Instagram.

Please can anyone take a sunshine picture or is everyone living in winter darkness ?

Reactions: mari115 and R0b.

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Is it just me or do those hands look shocking for Gen. Flat and dirty.

mari115

Put Some Respect On My Name
9/6/18
Nearer than you think
Where's that muppet from the other thread that said Rolex never mess it up? ...

lol who said it??? My gen daytona bezel is very misaligned and the rehaut from a friend of mine's GMT is totally crooked. These are not tells, since they are well in between Rolex' standards ahah

Last edited: