• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases Daytona 126500 (Equipped with Dandong 4131 beta)

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
Compared to Clean, this is a pass for me, and this is coming from someone who is a VSF fanboy.

The VSF Daytona black dial looks decent, but the rounded lugs and incorrect crown guards are a letdown. Also, using that movement is a huge disappointment. I guess we will wait to see if someone else comes out with a true DD4131 clone.
What’s with the lugs and crown guards? Sorry, nothing jumps out to my old eyes 😁

Reaps

-
25/9/22
Already placed an order for this. At half the cost of a Clean Daytona it is pretty much insane value. A fully functioning vertical clutch column wheel chronograph....

If i dont like it or it truly is worse than Clean, i bet you I can sell it faster than a Clean 126500. For a little under the price of a VSF sub....

TKav3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/1/23
Already placed an order for this. At half the cost of a Clean Daytona it is pretty much insane value. A fully functioning vertical clutch column wheel chronograph....

If i dont like it or it truly is worse than Clean, i bet you I can sell it faster than a Clean 126500. For a little under the price of a VSF sub....
Recently purchased a clean 126500 and it’s amazing, but this right here is making me consider selling it now before the VSF hype takes over …

RolexNewb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/24

Hey Reaps. Out of curiosity, who did you order from? I'm still learning this game but I can tell that if you order from ________, you trust them so I already trust you. LoL

• Angry
Reactions: jimbo-o

Neo_7

Follow the white rabbit
Certified
12/10/19
EU
Is the QF Le Mans not worth it? Was considering it but tbh haven't done due diligence research.
Although it can be considered a good clone.. unfortunately I noticed that the dial does not correspond very closely to the gen.. in fact, for example, the sunburst effect is completely missing and the quality of the indices and hands is not comparable to Clean or BTF... or, maybe, we'll see with VSF which seems intent on entering the Daytona market... even claiming to fit the "new" DD4131...

Reactions: ThymePeace

japer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/5/12
EU
By Sead
KMpejD.jpeg

KMpUdo.jpeg

KMpAuY.jpeg

KMp5Ik.jpeg