• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases Daytona 126500 (Equipped with Dandong 4131 beta)

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Already, lugs look bad. Look how soft the edges are. Vsf cant get lugs right.... similar to their datejust 41

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
Already, lugs look bad. Look how soft the edges are. Vsf cant get lugs right.... similar to their datejust 41
So true. Not sure why they can't get the lugs more defined. Even their modern 126610 sub cases have the same issue.
I love vsf but hate their rounded lugs.
The vsf daytona looks like a mix up of redone arf dial, and case to accommodate the 4130 movement.

Reactions: Reaps

TKav3

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
13/1/23
Don’t think there is a dedicated thread yet for the VSF 116500, I saw a V+ but I don’t think that’s VSF.

Hard to tell from one photo but agreed with others on the lugs. White dial appears to be about the same as the CF V3, with the “10” in the right subdial being too close to the inner edge. Dial color is hard to tell without having other factories’ versions directly next to it though

Reaps

25/9/22
So true. Not sure why they can't get the lugs more defined. Even their modern 126610 sub cases have the same issue.
I love vsf but hate their rounded lugs.
The vsf daytona looks like a mix up of redone arf dial, and case to accommodate the 4130 movement.
Once you see it you can't unsee it. And literally every VS model besides the 114x series has this issue. DJ41, DJ36, OP41, OP 36, Sub 126x, now their new "Daytonas". Come on VS step it up

Reactions: sfbatman787

Fusible

5/5/22
Are the 3-6-9 rectangles much larger than gen? Noticed the same on the clean, but could be mistaken.

Reactions: Reaps

Reaps

25/9/22
Are the 3-6-9 rectangles much larger than gen? Noticed the same on the clean, but could be mistaken.
The markers are longer or bigger. Additionally the beveled edges are wrong. Basically again VS has the fine details wrong from soft lugs, incorrect markers, big O coronet

Clean has it much better.... they fixed the beveled edge thickness and now you can only really see it if you zoom on 50x.

Reactions: AG91

Jaguat1289

Watch Lover....
Supporter
Certified
22/5/20
Somewhere in Italy
Can you please remove those stickers on lugs and show us more pics, definition of the lugs, i think the most of people want to see that

Guys i didn't have the time to remove all the stickers yet, anyway i think that is a "best buy" for the actual value! I can undestand all the "tells" that someone points out but..... Are those so noticeble with a naked Eye? Come on.... I like It and i Will keep It!

jjj123456

Do not accept unsolicited offers
22/4/23
Singapore
only issue I see are the curvy lugs... Otherwise looks perfect. Can't justify getting a clean for a such a higher price tag! So VSF or BTF?

Reactions: Sdc83

brian042008

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/1/16

scarface1926

Getting To Know The Place
3/9/22
Do you have a photo of a black Daytona?

MYHABIT89

Known Member
8/3/22

Guys i didn't have the time to remove all the stickers yet, anyway i think that is a "best buy" for the actual value! I can undestand all the "tells" that someone points out but..... Are those so noticeble with a naked Eye? Come on.... I like It and i Will keep It!
I think rehaut and crystal looks very good.but i have a cf this isn’t enough to switch.happy with my cf.i need someone do full review and comparison between vsf - gen - cf 👌👌👌

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
The TD system is awesome. i would never have bought my first reps without it.

Since then I have bought mostly parts from non-TD, albeit from DHG would count as watches.

For a watch <300€, I will probably give a non TD a shot to dip my toe in.

I am also glad that the mods brought Andiot in as TD. His prices are great and with TD status
Hi @Karbon74
Just looking at TD prices for a Panda, how come Andiot can supply the same watch at other TD's at a significantly lower price? Just doing my homework...

Last edited: