• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Releases Daytona 126500 (Equipped with Dandong 4131 beta)

M Scott

Renowned Member
22/9/18
Side by side...
KR5XzW.jpeg
[/URL]

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
And again found some video on yourube about 126500 dimensions and guess what, it looks like only clean have correct thickness lol

Reactions: love_in_jumbo

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
17/4/17
In my opinion, Clean base is the best due to proper defined lugs, proper CGs, but it needs either the btf dial or vsf with aligned markers. Also needs the new dd4131 and it will be a perfect rep.

116515guy

Getting To Know The Place
12/3/24
And again found some video on yourube about 126500 dimensions and guess what, it looks like only clean have correct thickness lol

The difference between 12.1 11.9 or 11.8mm. That 0.3mm difference between the 3 could 100% be the difference in how hard the caliper was pulled or pushed while they were measuring. He could measure it 5 times and get 5 different numbers.

Just saying. That those differences with a grain of salt, Unless he can measure each 5 times and the mean measurement of each are are in that order (clean VSF BT) in terms of thickness.

Reactions: haze3715

AG91

Getting To Know The Place
7/3/22
I think that for the black dial btf and vsf-sbf are in play, clean is out for the too narrow sub-dials, with the numbers eaten by the edges and the silver color a bit dull. btf has them slightly too big, slightly brighter than clean, but a worse crystal than clean. vsf-sbf from the few photos we have seen it would seem that it has the right size in the sub-dials and a good shine. I would like to point out that vsf-sbf also has the DD4131 like in the btf. we just have to wait for more photos and maybe a nice comparison with gen from a TD like The One Watches or Ctime

love_in_jumbo

Known Member
22/7/23
South Korea
I asked steve yesterday if he was planning comparison any soon, He said No.
I think that for the black dial btf and vsf-sbf are in play, clean is out for the too narrow sub-dials, with the numbers eaten by the edges and the silver color a bit dull. btf has them slightly too big, slightly brighter than clean, but a worse crystal than clean. vsf-sbf from the few photos we have seen it would seem that it has the right size in the sub-dials and a good shine. I would like to point out that vsf-sbf also has the DD4131 like in the btf. we just have to wait for more photos and maybe a nice comparison with gen from a TD like The One Watches or Ctime

Bobi01

Respected Member
2/2/19
Does someone know if the crown from clean factory daytona will fit on vsf movement- case ?

Reactions: love_in_jumbo