• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of 114060 No Date Submariner!

pamevolta

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
6/1/20
Please could you tell what does it mean if central links are polished ? Different factory ?

The central links of the 114060 are not polished, they are brushed. It's a known flaw of VSF, they ship some of their no date subs with polished central links. To be honest I don't get how they can overlook something like this. Also I would have guessed that this would be an easy fix, i.e. the moment the first one was reported, they would simply replace the bracelets with the correct ones. It's not like there's an issue in the case where they'd need to get a new mold or something...

Reactions: Nassim

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Please could you tell what does it mean if central links are polished ? Different factory ?

No, whoever assembled the watch accidentally put on a VSF polished bracelet instead of a VSF brushed bracelet.

Reactions: Nassim

Nassim

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/2/20
Thank you for the clarification guys, waiting for my QC photos, will look after that

mhrboy

Renowned Member
Certified
13/4/21
No, whoever assembled the watch accidentally put on a VSF polished bracelet instead of a VSF brushed bracelet.

They should improve factory quality control!
I think that TDs must avoid to propose that pieces and make filter versus buyers...

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
I love brushed for every submariner, and would prefer it also for gmt master.
The only way i love polished middle is a datejust, looks quite more dressy. (personal opinion of course):)

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Are the bracelets on the VSF No Date and Date models the same? Given that people are reporting that the no date bracelets feels a bit light, was that the same with the date release?