• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Release of 114060 No Date Submariner!

kk169

Known Member
7/1/19
They don’t come with box anymore. If they do, it’s probably an older batch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks all for letting me know! I think I also read somewhere they don’t come in box anymore also but were seeing some of us still receiving them with it so try to see what’s the latest.
Not that I need the box but I was really impressed to receive my VSF HULK in it compared to the no date in the bag... well I guess now that they made it big in sub/Rolex they care less about packaging...

idontgrillonwed

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
21/5/14
Will you update the thread when yours comes in?

I’m getting back into this hobby after about a few years or so break, and I am just LOVING how great these sub-c models have gotten. It’s got me sorely tempted.

Reactions: GottaHave

heidivonhelwig

Looking Around
17/4/21
Placed my order yesterday. Thanks to all of you guys for the pictures and first impressions and to Li for the great support so far! The VSF will be my first rep and I'm really looking forward to receiving this beauty!

From which TD you got yours?

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
Placed an order with Li and just got the QC. Am I seeing things or does this 114060 VSF actually have PCL? Watch looks good but what's up with this?

midnight_pasty

Known Member
11/6/17
does kinda look like the centre links are polished,just as Lana for a picture of the bracelet with some of the wrap removed just to be sure.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
Placed an order with Li and just got the QC. Am I seeing things or does this 114060 VSF actually have PCL? Watch looks good but what's up with this?

Reject it Vsf made this mistake in some batches and put this wrong bracelet

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
So far it seems VSF fucks up with the bracelets. The watch heads are close to perfect, but bracelets are lower quality and from batches to batches it's either so-so SELs (just ordered an ARF for mine) or PCL, this is something they need to sort out.

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
So far it seems VSF fucks up with the bracelets. The watch heads are close to perfect, but bracelets are lower quality and from batches to batches it's either so-so SELs (just ordered an ARF for mine) or PCL, this is something they need to sort out.

Start praying that the arf bracelet fits cuz 99% it would like shit

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
I realised that even with this 114060 watch we will be damning our souls in search of the perfect, consistent batch.
Happy searching, everyone!

Reactions: Itto

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20

ARF SEL's and fixed links on my VSF116LN, that's high definition end links!