• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Aqua Terra 150M James Bond

jpferry315

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/9/18
Ewing, NJ
Yes, I have it in weekly rotation. No problem so far and the movement is working perfectly. I do keep it on a winder so it has yet to stop running. The band is also holding up well .

Reactions: mosquitos tweeter

micksmith1987

Renowned Member
1/9/18
But dial is not the same as gen (((

This one is tricky - it seems that the old version had a dial that was pretty close to the gen. I found some gens on Chrono, looked at the photos, compared to puretime photos and honestly, not sure if I can tell the difference. Has anyone ordered the new version?

Reactions: leo6929

tokar112

Known Member
6/10/16
Russia
Beautiful watch

Yes, I even want to buy them. But you need to deal with the dial. I hope somebody already bought, and make us a overview of the new models) are primarily interested in dial. On rep dial, I can't find the dots on the shield.

Mgrolex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/19
UK
Is it just me or is the dial pattern completely wrong on the new VSF version?? It’s weird

mujidominic

Renowned Member
28/8/15
The latest version is fantastic, fabric strap now has the correct endlink inserts, the dial now has a smooth, lacquered finish as gen. The dots in the shields are still there, just difficult to see, you'd have to use a loupe or put the dial against strong light.

By far my second most favorite AT150, just behind the bumblebee AT

VT9oeq.jpg

VT9PKp.jpg

and not sure why picr.me keeps rotating pictures uploaded from ios..

Reactions: leo6929

gringuar

Horology Curious
9/9/18
Scusate ma l'ultima versione qualé v3? Quella che ha trusty? Perché sia intime che supermirror hanno v2. Sono intenzionato a prenderlo tra l'altro leggo che trusty accetta anche PayPal?