• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New Aqua Terra 150M James Bond

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I would have a problem with the G that I saw in the Omega in a previous picture.

i just approved my QC’s. The watch looks fine. It’s a rep. I like the new clone movement.

this would be my fifth watch with this movement but the seamaster with the ceramic dial had a older movement.

the others that I have starting with the VSF Spectre have been running great.

Reactions: vcappp

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I would have a problem with the G that I saw in the Omega in a previous picture.

i just approved my QC’s. The watch looks fine. It’s a rep. I like the new clone movement.

this would be my fifth watch with this movement but the seamaster with the ceramic dial had a older movement.

the others that I have starting with the VSF Spectre have been running great.

Thanks for sharing. Could you please share the some portion of a close-up shot picture of the dial to see the pattern shape? (It doesn’t break the rule. It is okay to share QC for a new product).

It is weird that the V6F version which is older version dial has pattern shape is okay (at this point, just talking about only the shape, not the process how to make the dial, print, engrave, 3D etc,.)

I would like to remain my opinion above UNCONFIRMED about the dial pattern shape until I see that in person or the real-life photo of the dial.

So, Need to confirm the dial pattern shape in real-life photo. So, that confirms that at least the dial pattern shape is correct or incorrect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
I have a feeling that this dial pattern can appear to look different in different angles and different light.
I have two different pictures of the dial and it appears to have different looks in each picture.
I look forward to posting pictures once I get it and can choose.
I find that the lighting on QC’s pictures can be harsh.
Here is a close up of the pattern. Another picture I have makes the Omega logo look better than this one.

Reactions: vcappp and leo6929

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
I have a feeling that this dial pattern can appear to look different in different angles and different light.
I have two different pictures of the dial and it appears to have different looks in each picture.
I look forward to posting pictures once I get it and can choose.
I find that the lighting on QC’s pictures can be harsh.
Here is a close up of the pattern. Another picture I have makes the Omega logo look better than this one.

thanks for uploading the picture!

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13

tomtadeus

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/3/15
Trusty has a video up now...I can’t tell about these differences

http://www.trustytime.biz/index.php...=19026&zenid=b0150d78de10ea372e51e5be8e139063

There is a noticeable difference between the video of the watch on TrustyTime, and the pictures of it beneath the video. I made a screenshot of the video and the pictures below of the dial, check out the difference in pattern!

I can't seem to find a way to insert pictures so here's a link: https://postimg.cc/gallery/31j7l339q/

Regards,
Tom

Reactions: leo6929 and vcappp

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Kind of a gloomy overcast day here but I’m looking forward to shooting this watch in sunlight

anyway, it’s here

Sweet! I have the previous version and I’m considering getting the new one to put on the steel bracelet. Can you spot any flaws in yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
Sweet! I have the previous version and I’m considering getting the new one to put on the steel bracelet. Can you spot any flaws in yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not without pinch zoomed macro shots. The band is a little narrower than I thought it’d be. Feels comfortable on the wrist. Winds smoothly.
looks good. I’m looking forward to some sunshine to see how it affects the dial.

jttou

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/14
Looks good, don't know how close the dial is but overall it does look nice. Matches your shoes actually, lol.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Kind of a gloomy overcast day here but I’m looking forward to shooting this watch in sunlight

anyway, it’s here

thanks for sharing the photos on here.

Question: Is the surface of the VSF dial flat like a lacquer coated? or the surface itself 3-dimensional like engraved / shape stamped ?

The gen dial has a very flat surface like a ice link. The surface level looks like a lacquer coated even though there is the repated shield shaped pattern under the flat coated surface.

Reactions: celestial

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
thanks for sharing the photos on here.

Question: Is the surface of the VSF dial flat like a lacquer coated? or the surface itself 3-dimensional like engraved / shape stamped ?

The gen dial has a very flat surface like a ice link. The surface level looks like a lacquer coated even though there is the repated shield shaped pattern under the flat coated surface.

I just took a look with my magnifying headset. I’d like to take a better look at this in daylight. I believe it is 3D, probably stamped and not engraved.
it has a lacquer coating but It’s hard to tell right now. It looks better than the zoomed macro shots look like. It looks more ceramic like than plastic.
FYI, the date has started turning over a little after 10 as do my other watches with the super clone movement

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
marco130

Just curious on the strap quality, had a number of Breitling with canvas straps and they were absolute rubbish. Whilst also had a Tag Heuer one and it was great.

And the deployment clasp looks good, the Omega logo looks like it should no happy feet.

How are they on the wrist? Cheers

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
marco130

Just curious on the strap quality, had a number of Breitling with canvas straps and they were absolute rubbish. Whilst also had a Tag Heuer one and it was great.

And the deployment clasp looks good, the Omega logo looks like it should no happy feet.

How are they on the wrist? Cheers

I have a Blacksteel Breitling with a nylon strap. Really uncomfortable. My Big pilots have leather straps that aren’t very comfortable.
This strap is better than those. Similar to the Fifty Fathoms sail strap but not as wide.
it looks good and feels fine. I’ll keep it

still waiting for for some bright daylight. Hopefully soon

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08
Didn’t get the sunny day I was hoping for but at least I’m not in the Carolina’s. Thoughts and prayers to them.

a few more shots including a close up of the shield/second hand.

The pictures may not reflect it but the dial has a nice finish and look in my opinion.

vcappp

I'm Pretty Popular
20/6/18
Didn’t get the sunny day I was hoping for but at least I’m not in the Carolina’s. Thoughts and prayers to them.

a few more shots including a close up of the shield/second hand.

The pictures may not reflect it but the dial has a nice finish and look in my opinion.

thanks for the photos

capice

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/07
Love the dail and the mvt, but the yellow details are not my cup of tea.