• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 2018 Seamaster 300M Blue

vince_hiro

Renowned Member
14/7/16
Have anyone gotten the blue dial version? does the blue dial looks the same as per the gen. any bro here can help out on that? Thinking between a Blue dial or Black dial.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Have anyone gotten the blue dial version? does the blue dial looks the same as per the gen. any bro here can help out on that? Thinking between a Blue dial or Black dial.

I gave up on my Blue ordered and changed to Black. Does anyone know if the dial is a V1 or V2 ? The bracelet is V1 with a V2 clasp.

tbVw0.md.jpg

tzAr6.md.jpg

tz47G.md.jpg

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
"Does anyone know if the dial is a V1 or V2 ? The bracelet is V1 with a V2 clasp."

The dial is a V1 where the white outer lines meet the indices at 12,3,6 and 9. Such a miniscule difference but this was corrected in one of the images posted a few days back.
As far as I can see, that was the only difference on the dial between the 2 versions.

Reactions: tkingjr

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13

I saw all of them at the AD's and the black one wins hands down. I don't like the tone of blue they decided to use. That's my personal opinion, of course, to each his own.

marco130

Renowned Member
29/2/08

I have both blue and black. I like blue but the ceramic dial offers some nice variations when tilted (even in a dark room)
the black can appear silver or gray.
some shots from today

Reactions: HariSeldon

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I’ve got this, what do you mean the “updated” bracelet? I bought mine blue grey end of november, steel bracelet with quick adjustment clasp.

Sent from the RWI App

The middle link on the V1 bracelet is not the correct width. Here is a link the tells you all about the differences and a download link for more details.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/forum/omega-replicas/7230672-vsf-2018-seamaster-diver-300m/page12
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2u6d69hige6kpf/Omega Seamaster Diver 300M Baselworld Bracelet.pdf?dl=0

Reactions: vcappp

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
Side by side comparison shots of my gen black dial and VSF gray dial:
6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

mclane

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/18
Hey pietros, do you have these pics in a bigger format?
And i would like to know if the genuine is far better in terms of build quality than your rep. I own the black rep and im pretty impressed of it.

Ferax

Supporter
Certified
17/12/17
Pietros if You can, please show us these pics in better resolution. This is a great comparison, thank you for your input!