• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 2018 Seamaster 300M Blue

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
tabamoura I think now it would be impossible. They won't sell me an extra V2 bracelet when I ordered a V2 watch with a bracelet and the "free" rubber strap. I am translating from Chinese. "What part of NO don't you understand?"

Last edited:

Pyknic

24/10/17
Try Sead (supermirrors). I’ve ordered with rubber strap and he said he can get the bracelet for c.80

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
I just received mine. Fantastic watch. However the dial is, very subtly, turned clockwise. Maybe by half a degree. Once i saw it, i i could not ignore it. Also my rotor is very noisy...

Can these be fixed easily? Is the dial not secured via dial feet, therefore making it impossible to realign without modding them?

When i saw my QC pictures, i simply thought of it as an optical illusion as the watch has a slight curvature.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I order thr same ones. Tried fitting them today and they would not fit. The placement of the springbar on the rubber strab is a few mm off... :(. Hoping i can get a refund.

You mean you tried to fit a dhgate rubber strap on the v2 and it does not fit?

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I tried to install a V2 Bracelet on a V1 watch ....failed. The sels are not the same and the spring pin holes are not in the same location.

Crap, I just ordered the VSF rubber strap to fit on my v1, I wonder if it will fit at all

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
I am in China with no measurement tools so I can't tell you exactly why. When I tried to buy a V2 bracelet for my V1. VSF said it would not fit. I just didn't believe them.

Last edited:
Reactions: k4jun

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
You mean you tried to fit a dhgate rubber strap on the v2 and it does not fit?

Yes it did not. It was disappointing as the strap's quality was quite good. Although, i was using the original springbar that came with the watch. I'll try rummaging my strap box, i believ the aliexpress strap came with its own springbars. Maybe that would make a difference.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
I'm thinking of using curved spring bars as I did for the Nato in case the VSF rubber strap really does not fit

Reactions: tkingjr

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
I'm thinking of using curved spring bars as I did for the Nato in case the VSF rubber strap really does not fit

That might work. I'll give that a try. Now... To find some curved springbars..

Hows your dial? Is it aligned correctly? Mines been bugging me. :(