• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF New 2018 Seamaster 300M Blue

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
That might work. I'll give that a try. Now... To find some curved springbars..

Hows your dial? Is it aligned correctly? Mines been bugging me. :(

My v1 is perfectly aligned, VSF always does better in the first batch and then progressively worsens QC

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
VkKve2.md.jpg
VkKpHb.md.jpg

Here are more pics. I think the watch is fine. If I blow up the pic 50 times the lume is not perfect but you can't see the lume variation with your eyes.

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
That might work. I'll give that a try. Now... To find some curved springbars.....

If you don't already have curved springbars this tool is super handy and for $15 will easily turn a straight spring bar into a curved one. I think it is certainly worth it for anyone that is at all into tinkering just a bit.
46842044415_db9b9067fc_c.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: soubido and Mr.JC

cannockwolf

Known Member
18/2/19
UK
What's the strap size on this? There are some omega 20mm and 22mm straps for sale but don't know which fits?

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
I noticed that my bezel has a mm of play when moved vertically. Has anyone experienced this as well? I have a black v2. Can this be fixed?

pineapplewatch

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/10/18
I got my grey dial. It is very beautiful. But 3 big flaws for me.
1. Rubber strap is too soft.
2. The nipple is very sharp almost cut mu finger. I have to use old belt to rub it off.
3. Bezel click sound like cheap rep. Not the same feel like my gen Rolex. I never have gen seamaster. I do not know the feeling of the gen bezel turn. Anyone notice this difference?

Swerepguy

12/2/18
I got my grey dial. It is very beautiful. But 3 big flaws for me.
1. Rubber strap is too soft.
2. The nipple is very sharp almost cut mu finger. I have to use old belt to rub it off.
3. Bezel click sound like cheap rep. Not the same feel like my gen Rolex. I never have gen seamaster. I do not know the feeling of the gen bezel turn. Anyone notice this difference?

To soft? Have you compared it with Gen? I heard the gen rubber is super soft.

Bezel clicks is very different rolex VS omega.

Subdued

20/11/19
No, that lever is just for show, moving it will not change a thing. The real micro adjustment skrew is covered by the deco plate.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Is there a tutorial on how to regulate this movement?

botsyboy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/9/09
U.K.
Is there a tutorial on how to regulate this movement?

It has to be stripped down to do that as the deco plate covers the regulation points.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk