• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF Hulk comparison with Genuine and ZZF

NYC_MIA

Known Member
6/7/19
why would you expect the 2 dials to look exactly the same?

Only have to rotate the watch half a degree for it to look completely different.

Sent from the RWI App

I’m saying the color tone in the sunlight makes the dial differences more obvious. The color tone is much darker on a Gen while the VSF dances around like crazy.

Unless you can tell me otherwise this is my general observation from direct comparisons (I was at a restaurant and a guy next to me was wearing one and we chopped it up about the watch, dial, and watch in general) watching different videos, analyzing pics, etc.

If there was a way to take the shine down on the VSF dial it would be a great contender and I’m trying to figure out how to do that right now with mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
For £17,650 less than current Watchfinder price, I can live with the very minor, near indistinguishable sunburst finish on my dial. Reps will never get it right, the real dial is made with a process involving gold - a process that will never be replicated on a replica watch. It’s close enough for £350?

a5539925

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/7/18
Crystal is blurry - big tell.
Only clear when there is no light and a certain angle

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
So what's the general consensus. VSF definite base for overall rep, and to take it a possible step further, get a ZF dial? Latest Noob dial? What's up?

I don't care if the dial isn't too gen-like. I want something to look appealing aesthetically. Is the dial high quality just not gen-like? Then stock VSF is ok to me.

Last edited:

Malaka

Known Member
5/9/19
Germany
I have a gen to compare and I say: if the gen would have this effect on the dial, it would be 1:1. The crystal is such a minor tell for me. Not sure why people are always making a fuzz about it.

Reactions: RiffRalf

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
I have a gen to compare and I say: if the gen would have this effect on the dial, it would be 1:1. The crystal is such a minor tell for me. Not sure why people are always making a fuzz about it.

Thanks. Effect aside, is the shade of the dial similar or is it true the vsf dial is too bright?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Yes, the gen is darker. But I only notice it when having them next to each other.

Thanks. I just went back a few pages and noticed your write-up. One more question if I may; I noticed you did not talk about dial specifically other than gen is best. Do you have a favorite dial from the VSF/ZZF/Noob v10s?

Rehaut19

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/20

Pics are always welcome!

Reactions: RiffRalf

Mike joe

12/3/17
Hey people what a excellent thread but I have one question for you experts at this present time what is the overall best rep of HULK isit VSF/ZZF/Noob v10s or is there a better version as I am about to buy one? Thank you

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Hey people what a excellent thread but I have one question for you experts at this present time what is the overall best rep of HULK isit VSF/ZZF/Noob v10s or is there a better version as I am about to buy one? Thank you

To say choose VSF would be too simple.
However, the perfect representative does not exist, there are some that are more consistent with the genuine and some that are a little less so.
By many accounts the VSF is now the best, but zzf is also a very good representative and not forgetting zf which I would currently put a step below the other two, the dial colour is very nice but the markers are inconsistent.
Forget noob, green maker, ewf have fallen too far behind.

Mike joe

12/3/17
Thank you Manuel VSF it is then and which trusted dealer would you say I should go to who is honest and has good stock

Manuel.b

Renowned Member
15/1/21
Italia
Thank you Manuel VSF it is then and which trusted dealer would you say I should go to who is honest and has good stock

Now is a difficult time to buy, factories are closed because of the raids. If you are keen to buy a VSF right away try looking in the M2M section, maybe you will get lucky.
As for TDs to buy from, there is a list here in RWI, the ones that are mentioned in that list are all reliable.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17

All trusted dealers are honest otherwise they wouldn't be trusted. They usually don't carry stock but buy from factories as per the orders they get from customers

Mike joe

12/3/17
Thank you as I have read from other threads good and bad reviews from trusted dealers. Have all the factories been affected from these raids?

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Thank you as I have read from other threads good and bad reviews from trusted dealers. Have all the factories been affected from these raids?

You can always see if one of the Europe based traders have one in stock. KS watches or "Sead" (mirrorwatches??) come to mind. I have not used either but I have heard good things about them. Otherwise I think you can't go wrong with Li at jtime, and peeps like puretime or trustytime

Reactions: Malaka

swink6112

Known Member
15/7/20
Called my TD yesterday and managed to snag the last one they had left... omg that was close. Dunno whether to feel glad that I got the last one or sad about the factory being closed situation :cry2:

ZGDopc.jpg

p.s. The pic don't do it justice. Stunning bezel and dial color in real life.

Last edited:
Reactions: leo6929