• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF come back

locvs

Supporter
Certified
7/12/20
Germany
I know I'm a newbie here but is anyone actually live in the Mainland and know what is going on first hand?

More then a billion people live there. The few with enough knowledge and connections keep quiet for obvious reasons.

Full transparency in an illiegal business isn't that good of an idea.

watchpeeps

Looking Around
8/7/21
More then a billion people live there. The few with enough knowledge and connections keep quiet for obvious reasons.

Full transparency in an illiegal business isn't that good of an idea.

Understood. Full transparency is one thing but inside info is another. FYI, I have lived in the Mainland for a very very long time and many people (Domestic) in this industry know these production plants are up and running again (VS and NOOB for starters) of course in a smaller capacity and in very different locations. (well outside of Guangzhou)

We see things Domestically here well before they go International and this industry is way way to profitable for the Chinese to forget and or dismiss. Manufacturing illegal goods are the way of life here and always will be, no "crack down" will sway or stop these wolves guaranteed.

So that being said, get ready fellas for a more influx of reps this year from some of your favorite factories and this is no BS whatsoever. (just watch and wait)

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Understood. Full transparency is one thing but inside info is another. FYI, I have lived in the Mainland for a very very long time and many people (Domestic) in this industry know these production plants are up and running again (VS and NOOB for starters) of course in a smaller capacity and in very different locations. (well outside of Guangzhou)

We see things Domestically here well before they go International and this industry is way way to profitable for the Chinese to forget and or dismiss. Manufacturing illegal goods are the way of life here and always will be, no "crack down" will sway or stop these wolves guaranteed.

So that being said, get ready fellas for a more influx of reps this year from some of your favorite factories and this is no BS whatsoever. (just watch and wait)
+1

Daytofan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/21

Hope you're right and I can buy my first PAM soon!

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU

Well said broda.
fb42066d9b1bcd8888143e74a4cd2d1b.gif

Envoyé de mon SM-G991B en utilisant Tapatalk

Last edited:

BlueLineFarmer

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/21

Do we believe you as you only have 2 posts, what and who is your source of information.

Reactions: JimmyD750

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
influx of pam reps, maybe.
accuracy, i highly doubt it.
so far nothing came close to super reps of hf or noob. vsf had good run.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
influx of pam reps, maybe.
accuracy, i highly doubt it.
so far nothing came close to super reps of hf or noob. vsf had good run.

They don't have to be Super Reps. I would be very happy if there were even halfway decent new models again ;-)

Woundup

YNWA
Patron
Certified
9/12/18
I hope they never come back. I hedged my bets and decided to invest in NLA rep Pam's over crypto :p

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
I hope they comeback to rep a V2 of the 1314 and re-release 1176, after that they can shut down again, my bank balance can't take the hit of VSF fully returning!!

watchpeeps

Looking Around
8/7/21
Do we believe you as you only have 2 posts, what and who is your source of information.

I completely understand if you are apprehensive in believing me because I'm new here. But, I have zero to gain by bullshitting you all, nada. Just thought since I do live here and know countless Domestic rep dealers (my source) that I could share some positive news with you all, nothing more. (God knows we all need more positivity nowadays, especially with all this craziness going on in the world for over two years now)

shyreplover

Renowned Member
12/6/06

Hopefully the huge profit margin drives more factories to compete in the high quality rep watches. We as consumers can only gain from these competitions, not to mention more selection. This is the way to break price fixing among the few factories we have today.

Reactions: shinynewbling25

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I completely understand if you are apprehensive in believing me because I'm new here. But, I have zero to gain by bullshitting you all, nada. Just thought since I do live here and know countless Domestic rep dealers (my source) that I could share some positive news with you all, nothing more. (God knows we all need more positivity nowadays, especially with all this craziness going on in the world for over two years now)

Dear friend

Nothing matters if you are new here, the most important thing is your information and your sources.

Therefore, everything you report honestly and ensuring, as much as possible, its reliability will be wellcome.

Keep us informed

ALE

donkacper

Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
I hope they comeback to rep a V2 of the 1314 and re-release 1176, after that they can shut down again, my bank balance can't take the hit of VSF fully returning!!

I can always help you a little my friend, You don't need all those old panerai reps!! ;)

Reactions: jonnybaws

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
There maybe some truth.. spoke to a TD and he confirmed that VSF are open and taking orders, so I've taken one for the team to test this out and ordered a 1176.. prior to them closing down these weren't available or very scarce, so either they found some more parts to put these together or they are well and truly back, will update on progress.

Blshh

Renowned Member
2/6/19

saw this video at blibli, a new
version of vs pam1314 with correct silver hands next to 42mm pam1394.( I don't know how to share the link) the video showed date changed by hour hand .

Reactions: KOT1917 and APjumbo

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14

saw this video at blibli, a new
version of vs pam1314 with correct silver hands next to 42mm pam1394.( I don't know how to share the link) the video showed date changed by hour hand .

I've been waiting for this version for a while!

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
So there is a rumor floating around on Reddit that vsf is opening on March 18th.

I highly doubt it but I want to be wrong so badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Whatever the case, doesn't seem that the stream of VSF pieces has stopped altogether... here's hoping...