• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF come back

pf78

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I saw some non-TDs have VSF stocks available [PAMs, Omegas, Subs] before CNY, after CNY I saw one non-TD saying VSF is open for returns/parts

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
I haven't seen a single VSF definitely assembled by VSF since the Raids. All I have seen are some pre-raid specimens that were apparently still in stock somewhere. In addition, there are "old" pre-raid specimens with clear defects, which are apparently the watches we used to have rejected at the QC some time ago. This is supplemented by newly assembled watches, most of which consist of VSF parts. Who assembled these watches is unknown. Rumour has it that the VSF Rolexes are assembled by Clean. Here in the sub-forums for Panerai, Omega and also Rolex, there are numerous reports of discrepancies and flaws in these "VSF-Stock" specimens.
Nothing exact is known. The only thing that is really known is that there is a large market for these "VSF-Stock" specimens and that the prices are well above the pre-raid prices. In other words, a lot of money is being made with the VSF "myth" at the moment.
(Not only) for this reason I view such "news" with great scepticism. Hopefully I am wrong. But for me there is still not a single indication that VSF could come back. And by the way: we can only speak of a real comeback when there is a single newly developed model or at least a revised version of an old model from VSF.

Last edited:

Daytofan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/12/21
Since it is almost impossible to get one to my taste and from Europe in the m2m range, I contacted a trusted TD who, at least according to their website, has one of the largest selections. I asked for three models, 904, 569, 1055 and which manufacturer they are from. This is what I was told: "The watches are all from VSF, currently they are closed for Chinese New Year.
For PAM569, the watch is no longer in production."
Currently closed gives some hope, doesn't it?

@(^_^)@

8/12/19
I haven't seen a single VSF definitely assembled by VSF since the Raids. All I have seen are some pre-raid specimens that were apparently still in stock somewhere. In addition, there are "old" pre-raid specimens with clear defects, which are apparently the watches we used to have rejected at the QC some time ago. This is supplemented by newly assembled clocks, most of which consist of VSF parts. Who assembled these watches is unknown. Rumour has it that the VSF Rolexes are assembled by Clean. Here in the sub-forums for Panerai, Omega and also Rolex, there are numerous reports of discrepancies and flaws in these "VSF-Stock" specimens.
Nothing exact is known. The only thing that is really known is that there is a large market for these "VSF-Stock" specimens and that the prices are well above the pre-raid prices. In other words, a lot of money is being made with the VSF "myth" at the moment.
(Not only) for this reason I view such "news" with great scepticism. Hopefully I am wrong. But for me there is still not a single indication that VSF could come back. And by the way: we can only speak of a real comeback when there is a single newly developed model or at least a revised version of an old model from VSF.

I will repeat what said @jaybee8015 .
I will see the VSF back when I see their new TD model. And with signs characteristic of them.

Really hope vs come back the news of the upcoming opening is correct

Reactions: KOT1917

donkacper

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
17/11/17
EU
Since it is almost impossible to get one to my taste and from Europe in the m2m range, I contacted a trusted TD who, at least according to their website, has one of the largest selections. I asked for three models, 904, 569, 1055 and which manufacturer they are from. This is what I was told: "The watches are all from VSF, currently they are closed for Chinese New Year.

Which TD said this?

Reactions: JimmyD750

Huisman

29/1/22
EU

No,I don’t think so. This is more of misleading the customers in my opinion.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe

The 904 and the 1055 where not the most wanted models - to say it modest - before the raids. My assumption is, that there are lots of pre-assembled watches or parts somewhere on stock.

Reactions: donkacper

Daytofan

30/12/21
Which TD said this?
Daniel from DealerClocks

The 904 and the 1055 where not the most wanted models - to say it modest - before the raids. My assumption is, that there are lots of pre-assembled watches or parts somewhere on stock.

Yes, you're probably right, they're not the most popular ones and the 904 isn't very close to gen either. But they look good for my taste and I would be happy if they could be ordered. Or someone will have mercy and sell me his 569 :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: JayBee0815

PecMan

4/5/09
I talked to Peter Yang yesterday, he said he had a few words with Linn Lu Cha, she knows Jackie and has some info about Watch George.
I was told not to say anything...but here we go.
VHS is not coming back. CD's are also almost over.

KOT1917

26/7/19
Russian federation
Eventually:

There have been many periods where many dealers have claimed and often actually had some kind of VSF stock which could be any model. A bunch of lists, pictures with crosses and other things.

Is this the way to get the watch you want? Yes. If you are smart, you know everything, you are accurate and aware of who you can do business with and who you can’t. And after that, be ready to check your QC with double thoroughness, because the chances are that there will be something that someone has already abandoned, mixtures of parts of old versions, not suitable parts in generally god knows what.

Here we are talking about the fact that VSF can return in a certain period.
(It differs from a bunch of other rumors of this kind in that the exact period is named, and the rumor spread (as I understand it) TD on Raddit.

So, in general, it does not change anything. Another rumor.

I hope we open the next thread about the "return of the VSF" with a discussion of the new model they learned, e.g. PAM1226 or PAM1664, or for example any mozhel on the new P.9200 chronograph clone.

This will be a conversation that can be developed and seriously supported.

@(^_^)@

8/12/19
Thank you all for your replies...
It looks like the vs is not coming back anytime soon

klockjohan

El Patron
5/12/15
EU
So called factories come and go.
What we can hope for is that a new or old factory will reach the same quality, or at least also introduce clone movements.
I strongly suspect VSFs movements were produced by someones close to VSF.
Unlike the Daytona clone movement used by Noob - that we now can see in clean factory's Daytonas.

watchpeeps

Looking Around
8/7/21
I know I'm a newbie here but is anyone actually live in the Mainland and know what is going on first hand?