• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Did anyone have seen such triangles around the pearls?!

VSiyMd.md.png
VSivEK.md.png

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
My question about triangles around the pearls was,because i think the video introduces a GEN,but is in chinese and I'm not sure what they are talking about...

The promotional material that Omega used before this watch was released had a triangle and pearl like this and that is why V1 rep bezel insert was the way it was. When the watch was released it came out with a slight change in the bezel & later a v2 bezel to match the production model.

Reactions: zkrollex

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Is this a V2 bracelet? I don't trust my eyes..
VSdPZQ.jpg

Yeah,V2 Bracelet,good centered pearl without glue etc.,no printing issues,12 markers no up-down,bezel seems centered,date window looks good - beauty!

Last edited:
Reactions: fettapa

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Yeah,V2 Bracelet,good centered pearl without glue etc.,no printing issues,12 markers no up-down,bezel seems centered,date window looks good - beauty!

I suspect the date window is a bit left orientated. Don't get me wrong, I'd accept it, but I suspect other numbers will look more left orientated; they probably picked a 'good date' for QC purposes. Looks lovely though.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
I suspect the date window is a bit left orientated. Don't get me wrong, I'd accept it, but I suspect other numbers will look more left orientated; they probably picked a 'good date' for QC purposes. Looks lovely though.

Maybe little left,maybe the shot angle-not sure,but nice looking at all.
'good date' for QC purposes - they play such a tricks,no doubt! :)
The zoom is like a pavement tile and the little left orientation,if there is such,maybe will be not so visible on wrist,i hope.

VSdrnL.jpg

Last edited:

fettapa

Known Member
27/8/16

It looked even more left on some of the other pictures, but I don't think/hope it will be that noticeable on the wrist :)

Has anyone found any good blue rep. rubber straps? The 88$ strap some of the TDs sells seems a bit pricey. Is the quality good?
My local Omega AD quoted me 330$ for a gen one...

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
It looked even more left on some of the other pictures, but I don't think/hope it will be that noticeable on the wrist :)

Has anyone found any good blue rep. rubber straps? The 88$ strap some of the TDs sells seems a bit pricey. Is the quality good?
My local Omega AD quoted me 330$ for a gen one...

I was going to ask the same question for a black rubber strap. I'm sure I saw a member mention some on Gate somewhere on the 192 pages...

Anyone?

J

fettapa

Known Member
27/8/16
Just ordered a rubber strap from Dhgate.
https://m. dhgate. com/product/20mm-watch-strap-bands-man-blue-black-waterproof/444120910.html?invitorid=yimEnyd8

Reactions: zkrollex

beast18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/19
Hi guys,

i got 3rd QC set what do you think about pearl? For me is missaligned but is it acceptable? Its common issue i guess. Im waiting 37 days from order now... Except pearl watch is fine for me.

Reactions: Nashiey

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
IMO,very blatant flaw...
I could no live with this brutal thing.
Sorry... just my opinion!

VSXons.jpg

Reactions: Haltec