• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Idk if too picky but for me the date looks missaligned, too far to the left, anyone agrees or should I take it? :confused:

b77d7a9d4a61d50b4e8c6a05a134b5c6.jpg

b3ab77b4846c268b4e03b49d0cb76af9.jpg

Take it! BUT wait.... V1 Bracelet?

Last edited:

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
I found one pic with 11 DATE,hope this help you!
The 11 seems well right to left,but top to bottom is little out.
But maybe this is some pic shot angle,I'm not sure.

VFBLaq.jpg

Last edited:

beast18

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/19
Guys i need help i got 1st QC photos then i asked for macro photo of pearl, waiting 7 days and now i got another watch QC. I didnt want different piece of watch i just wanted macro photo of pearl, anyway i think on this QC is glue around pearl and something is with letter "O" in word OMEGA am i right? Thanks

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Guys i need help i got 1st QC photos then i asked for macro photo of pearl, waiting 7 days and now i got another watch QC. I didnt want different piece of watch i just wanted macro photo of pearl, anyway i think on this QC is glue around pearl and something is with letter "O" in word OMEGA am i right? Thanks

VSRIoo.md.jpg

VSR113.md.jpg

VSRJOb.md.jpg

Your absolutley right! Reject!!! Trusty?

Last edited:
Reactions: Shau

beast18

21/5/19
I just dont know why they have sent me another watch, i just wanted macro photo of pearl on first watch, they were good i guess :/ yeah trusty dealer

Last edited:

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I just dont know why they have sent me another watch, i just wanted macro photo of pearl on first watch, they were good i guess :/ yeah trusty dealer

Ask me how I knew it was Trusty! Fucking cant believe Andrew is still in business!!!!!! :mad:

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
No doubt-dial printing issue...
By the way the QC Pic of Trusty is lower resolution compared to Black Dial QC from Pure Time,if there is no resizing before uploading to Picr.me

VS0gL6.md.jpg

VS0gL6.jpg

Last edited:

Lackers

Looking Around
4/3/19
Hey guys, I'm new to reps and after first seeing this watch i've fallen in love. I was looking to order the VSF version from puretime but just before I start the process, I wanted to check how long it usually takes to arrive from the very beginning of the process to my door? I'm moving house in two weeks so if it's going to take a few months to recieve QC I could start now as i'm a little eager to recieve my first rep.
Cheers in advance :)

beast18

21/5/19
Ask me how I knew it was Trusty! Fucking cant believe Andrew is still in business!!!!!! :mad:

Ah sorry my bad, i thought you asked me if is it from trusted dealer so i told yes but its not from Trusty time. my bad sorry