• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Poonfluff

Known Member
4/4/18
Alberta, Canada
Do we have any news if VSF has any plans on releasing the "killer white" variant?

maxresdefault.jpg

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Do we have any news if VSF has any plans on releasing the "killer white" variant?

maxresdefault.jpg

How could they not, it's amazing!

The Gen doesn't even release until November though (I think, from memory), so we might have to wait a little while. It would be a hell of a 'tell' if we're wearing the watch several months before it was available to the public, lol!

Monty010

21/12/12
Would have been better if Omega released it before the summer started, killer summer watch, ah well ill just have to do with the blue I just ordered :)

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden

The Gen doesn't even release until November though (I think, from memory), so we might have to wait a little while. It would be a hell of a 'tell' if we're wearing the watch several months before it was available to the public, lol!

Hands up everyone that will Franken watch the white Dial with a blue bezel! :clap:

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16

Agree on both points. VSF Released the other ones before O factory did. I remember some chat about this "obvious tell" early in this thread.

I want every Rep to be 100% perfect just like the next guy, but I am convinced that I am the only one that ever notices any of these so called "obvious tells."

MacGruber

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/3/19
I have tried to order the gray dial version from Puretime three times now. If you buy a Mastercard gift card, as one of the options they suggest on the checkout page, it won't work in an overseas transaction. So far every email I have sent them for guidance has been promptly replied. They have great communication and I would really like to order from them but it seems the only option I have now is bitcoin. I have never bought or used bitcoin so anyone have tips? Or would it just be easier to go Intime or Trusty?

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I have tried to order the gray dial version from Puretime three times now. If you buy a Mastercard gift card, as one of the options they suggest on the checkout page, it won't work in an overseas transaction. So far every email I have sent them for guidance has been promptly replied. They have great communication and I would really like to order from them but it seems the only option I have now is bitcoin. I have never bought or used bitcoin so anyone have tips? Or would it just be easier to go Intime or Trusty?

I had the same problem. There is a difference between Debit card which Puretime does NOT support and a credit card which they do.

So try using a credit card either your or your friends.

MacGruber

19/3/19
I had the same problem. There is a difference between Debit card which Puretime does NOT support and a credit card which they do.

So try using a credit card either your or your friends.

I do have one Mastercard I can use. Call me a big weirdo, but I have just been reluctant to use it for an overseas transaction. I have read that the credit card processors can be less than trustworthy. Am I being paranoid?

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
I do have one Mastercard I can use. Call me a big weirdo, but I have just been reluctant to use it for an overseas transaction. I have read that the credit card processors can be less than trustworthy. Am I being paranoid?

I was just like you but then i found out that being frawded with a creditcard is way better than debut card because of the insurances that come with credit cards.
Puretime is trustworthy. I’ve bought two watches with my credit card don’t worry about it!

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town

I only very recently started buying reps. I used my cc for payments and since then I had fraud on my cc. someone used my cc details to buy apps on iTunes, haha. only $70 worth of apps, but that caused that I had to block my card and get a new one.

MacGruber

19/3/19
I forgot to add that I have had identity theft done to me before so this is the source of my madness, lol. Ok so I just placed my order with Puretime last night. I found the perfect solution. Capital One offers a virtual card that allows you to create a one-time credit card or a unique number that gets associated with one website only. It's called Eno and it works as a chrome extension. Woohoo! I'm on my way to the glorious land of VSF Seamaster love. *Cue montage in my mind of me and my Seamaster on a date.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

obrienk

Renowned Member
15/7/07
If you click the links they open just fine. I’d say that watch looks fine to me.

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
I would decline this one. It’s indeed a really bad cutout around the pearl.

beast18

21/5/19
I asked for macro pictures of pearl so we will see, but in overall watch looks great for me

pt1803

21/8/14

QC of mine which is on the way to me : )) Just wanted to get this on here. Supporting Vendor here on RWI, great guy. I got several HQ videos of the watch before shipping.