• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Sweet then VSF it is! But I've heard that VSF have some green/yellowish lume instead of white, is that true? :/

Marginal, again you can look through this thread. But the consensus is that yes it is yellow, but not by much. Not really noticeable unless side by side.

prefor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/17
Marginal, again you can look through this thread. But the consensus is that yes it is yellow, but not by much. Not really noticeable unless side by side.

Is the lume supposed to be yellowish?
And is there any rumors about a VSF V3?
I don't want to buy a watch if there is an improved version on the way :p

lumentin

Known Member
25/4/20
Strasbourg, FR

I think nobody knows, but it is not likely because this version seems very good. And as I read here, if they correct this, they will maybe miss something else that would be even worse.

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom

This is a super rep... buy it. Nobody knows about future versions, they dont announce them due to people thinking exactly as you are saying now. They wait till batches are sold out / end production and then wait a while and then introduce. Nobody except those in the industry know this.

This is a great version of the watch... 95% accuracy for 1/10th the price.

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK

The one I have definitely doesn’t have yellow lume. It’s white mate. It looks more yellow in images as it is charged due to the lighting. And I think looks far worse on TD images. I wouldn’t let it put you off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: lumentin

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
30806e3ba7ab1dbee0f332b4495583a7.jpg

Reactions: Yobagemo

Danza1813

Tempus Fugit
Supporter
Certified
28/11/09
UK
I’m not sure what needs to be upgraded on the v2? Crown guards maybe? Other than that it seems pointless as it’s such an accurate rep as it stands.

Reactions: Sonofalich

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
This is a super rep... buy it. Nobody knows about future versions......

For sure
With this said, some of the best advice I think I ever got about reps was "just buy the watch and enjoy it for what it is. If they come out with a newer/better version just sell the older one and get the newer one. It won't cost you much and then you don't have to worry about it"

Nah,
99% accuracy for 10% of the price

Last edited:

Mille M

I'm Pretty Popular
24/7/18
The V3 version might be just an update to the metal bracelet.
Like the updates on the ceramic version and on the new “no time to die” titanium version (already on the V3)...

prefor

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/17
This is a super rep... buy it. Nobody knows about future versions, they dont announce them due to people thinking exactly as you are saying now. They wait till batches are sold out / end production and then wait a while and then introduce. Nobody except those in the industry know this.

Well then, you convinced me :p
Do you know from which country InTime is shipping from? Due to all this Corona virus my country have restricted importing packages from some countries...

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Well then, you convinced me :p
Do you know from which country InTime is shipping from? Due to all this Corona virus my country have restricted importing packages from some countries...

They're all from Asia the TD's.

You can try SAED who has EU stock and also KSwatches
Most of them will do triangle shipping anyway if you live in a problem area... ie... china to uk. uk - where you are.

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
Hi Guys,

Not been on this thread a while and now there is 100 more pages!

I wanted to ask on the VSF V2 can the DW be changed for Gen?? Sorry if it has already been discussed.

The wonky 11 upsets my OCD.

Cheers

J

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Have anyone tried to swim in it yet? Just curious if its waterproof enough :D

It would vary rep to rep, don't be a fool... wash your hands in it, splash it sure. Don't shower / swim unless you've had it pressure tested. Find a local jewellers (after covid) and ask them if they can pressure test it whilst you wait. It really is the only way.

Reactions: JoePineapples