• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 2018 Finale, Omega Full Ceramic 600M GMT

k1200r

Horology Curious
19/12/18
only way is to read and better understand the nuances

Totally agree... Just hoped someone had the chance to set up a to-do-list for the process so i dont do things wrong... i know which watch and so... :)

k1200r

Horology Curious
19/12/18
The model i am after is sold out totally. i contacted one of the td yesterday, and it was said that it would come new batch in about one month..

Overworkin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/1/17
Would love to hear impressions of someone who has ordered and received this watch. I am in love with it..

Sent from my iPad using RWI

Kyle_d

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/2/19
United Kingdom
Has anyone got any of the other colours other than the all black one? Or the chrono model. I already have a vsf po gmt so all black is a bit too similar, loving the red and blue ones though.

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
I've had quite a versions of the Deep Black. Always get issues with fraying of the stitching on the strap over time...

Anyone else experience this on the V2?

J

Saw this earlier had to laugh....!

Last edited:

KraftMac

Bluebox Champ
5/4/14
Central TX
I've had quite a versions of the Deep Black. Always get issues with fraying of the stitching on the strap over time...

Anyone else experience this on the V2?

J

Saw this earlier had to laugh....!

There's lots of fantasy cheapies. It's easier to cobble random parts than try to actually replicate something accurately. AAA+++

That's the first red one I've seen, but I don't really go looking.

I've seen several stainless ones with the deep black etching though.

jonrock

Supporter
Certified
4/3/16
I've seen cheap reps of black blue and a red which I have as a daily beater...it is what it is but seriously tempted by these VSF's

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Anyone heard of the ROse gold deep black being replicated?

of course a gold divers watch with GMT function makes no sense but whatever, I want it

Camblin

Known Member
26/3/18
Northern Ireland
Love this watch. Does anyone know how likely it is that their will be a new version improving/fixing bezel engraving? I think it's a great rep anyway, but fix that flaw and it's amazing imo.