• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

MaxPower2406

Known Member
Certified
10/1/15
EU
You can also check M2M area which is definitely a good place to go.

Of course you can also post in the WTB section and wait if someone is answering.

I guess this was enough help. Well, the use the search hint is still missing. There are several posts „where to buy“ threads in this community :)

och

Known Member
19/4/22
You're asking where you can buy a real fake watch? :LOL: That semantic puzzle aside, you'll probably have to do your own research on that. Email some TD's and ask them if they have VSF 126610's in stock. If some magnanimous RWI'er knows specifically and wishes to chime in, then you're in luck. But other than that yer' on yer' own.

Not sure if you're new in the game but there are fake replicas.
If you think that's no an issue just go and pick some anywhere you like :)

och

Known Member
19/4/22
Buy the seller. Not the watch.

We all have our preferred dealerz regardless of the price delta.

Buy from someone you trust

Thanks, maybe I'll just go with the TD. I assume all of them are honest enough if those watches are "real" VSF.

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
Not sure if you're new in the game but there are fake replicas.
If you think that's no an issue just go and pick some anywhere you like :)
LOL! You're the one asking the question. But you missed the point. As others have suggested, email some TD's and see if they have what you want. If you've been in the game for so long you would have known this. :LOL:

Nojimothy168

Looking Around
19/8/22
Hi guys,

I just got offered a VSF 126610 LN by a TD. The serial is 2R8 and the clasp code is 3vv.

I asked for some movement pics and these are what I got back. Can more experienced members help with confirming whether this is indeed the VSF 3235?

From the QC pics in the link above, the rehaut engravings look a bit mis-aligned to me. Could it just be the angle of the pics?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!

bertieng

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/18
Yes, this is a VS3235 alright.
Misaligned rehaut? This is a classical feature of VSF, lol

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go
Also, it looks like there's a gap on the left lug :(. Has anyone else noticed this on 2R8 VSF's?
SEL looks recessed, not a gap IMO. Thin springs bars can cause that.

VSF is using the cheap thin spring bars with the 126610, not thick swiss springs bars. I'm not sure if it can take the thicker ones, I'll give it a try when I get home.

Reactions: AG91

Nojimothy168

Looking Around
19/8/22
Yes, this is a VS3235 alright.
Misaligned rehaut? This is a classical feature of VSF, lol
Thanks bertieng for confirming! Appreciate it.

SEL looks recessed, not a gap IMO. Thin springs bars can cause that.

VSF is using the cheap thin spring bars with the 126610, not thick swiss springs bars. I'm not sure if it can take the thicker ones, I'll give it a try when I get home.
That's good to know thanks for chiming in KushBandit. So you don't think this merits RL'ing then? Rather take it and try to swap out the spring bars for OEM ones?

och

Known Member
19/4/22
LOL! You're the one asking the question. But you missed the point. As others have suggested, email some TD's and see if they have what you want. If you've been in the game for so long you would have known this. :LOL:

If you think all TD's are 100% trustworthy, you're really missing something :)

Reactions: GottaHave

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
If you think all TD's are 100% trustworthy, you're really missing something :)
Please cite for me where I stated that or where I said I thought that. (You aren't very good at this, are you?) What I DID say was to "email some TD's and see if they have what you want." It's your choice whether you trust them or not. And I'm not the one asking people for help finding a real fake watch, pal.

Reactions: Tijdwijzer

Nojimothy168

Looking Around
19/8/22
It's fine, accept the watch.

looks fine and the rehaut doesn't look misaligned
Thanks KushBandit and mrkawasaki for confirming regarding the rehaut!

I got a timegrapher reading from the TD and it shows -8s/day at 225 amplitude. Does the amplitude seem a bit low? It’s being measured at 52 degrees.

I remember earlier in this thread there had been talk about measuring at 55 degrees with an amplitude of 260-280 being optimal.

Sorry if I’m being nitpicky, this is my first rep so just trying to be thorough with the QC :)

och

Known Member
19/4/22
Please cite for me where I stated that or where I said I thought that. (You aren't very good at this, are you?) What I DID say was to "email some TD's and see if they have what you want." It's your choice whether you trust them or not. And I'm not the one asking people for help finding a real fake watch, pal.

I am asking here because that's the whole purpose of a forum, it's meant for adult discussions :) otherwise we could've ended up in reddit.
Of course, I am the person that's asking for help because I'm convinced people around here are willing to share their experiences (except for yourself).

Reactions: GottaHave

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
I am asking here because that's the whole purpose of a forum, it's meant for adult discussions :) otherwise we could've ended up in reddit.
Of course, I am the person that's asking for help because I'm convinced people around here are willing to share their experiences (except for yourself).

Not sure people wanna share their adult experiences here but you never know.

What kind of adult experience you need advice on?

Tijdwijzer

Renowned Member
24/11/20
Europe
calm down boyssss, go easy, easy...

Can You Smell The Rock GIF by WWE

Reactions: AG91