• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

I CU2

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/10/21
VSF Starbucks gets their bezel inserts from Clean if I recall correctly.

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
You're overthinking this... it is fine.

Well.. if you know how the GEN Green Insert look in light, espescially sunlight.. It looks much too bright. That doesn't mean it's super bad.. but always room for improving :p

VSF Starbucks gets their bezel inserts from Clean if I recall correctly.

I don't know, I thought CF is king on inserts/bezels. I also thought, that they are a bit deeper. But don't know if they are the same.

Last edited:

mumk

Renowned Member
13/7/10
I actually compared my Starbucks to a genuine and the insert is exactly the same in color. Although, when flashing it with phone flash the Starbucks is just a tad dull compared to the genuine

Reactions: Uhr70

I CU2

21/10/21
I think there’s batch to batch variations in the clean inserts too.

Kielxx

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/8/20
This is the latest post raid batch of 126610. Build quality is very good. Bezel and crown operation are both gen like. It’s an amazing rep.
I’m just looking over this new one. I have just noticed the excellent quality of the hands! This is as 3d as my gens for sure..absolutely stunning!

jlwlBn.jpg
I saw some qc and hands doesn't look as good as yours
but anyway I place order for 126610ln we will see what I get

couvreur

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
29/6/12
I actually compared my Starbucks to a genuine and the insert is exactly the same in color. Although, when flashing it with phone flash the Starbucks is just a tad dull compared to the genuine

I concur with you, the VSF(Clean) bezel is of the same color in most light conditions, however there are some others where is is a bit dull…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Hi guys,

In perfect light the VSF Starbucks bezel is a bit to light. Does anyone know if the clean bezel perform better here? Maybe it’s worth to upgrade or not?

The insert on the VSF is made by clean - a few hundred pages ago someone had it off, and it said 'clean factory' on the bottom. (At least that was the case a year ago...)

You won't really see much of a difference unless you get it under a halogen or sunlight, and then the gen looks slightly metallic - it's why some use the term 'emerald' to describe it. There isn't a fake LV insert which can do that.

Last edited:

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Can someone confirm that the CF (Clean) Bracelet is from ARF and just better to upgrade vom the VSF one? Like everyone does with Daytona etc

StreetFighter

Insert Coin
4/9/20
Can someone confirm that the CF (Clean) Bracelet is from ARF and just better to upgrade vom the VSF one? Like everyone does with Daytona etc

The end links are certainly an improvement over the VSF ones. Whether the clasp is any better or not comes down to the QC of your examples. Whether the endlinks will fit on the VSF case with acceptable recess again is your luck. Let us now how you get on. I intend to buy a bracelet from CF RF JVS or whatever else is available to replace the end links on my VSF 126610.

Richarris

MULTI ACCOUNT
13/2/21
My bezel is removable with my fingers. Does anyone know of a replacement hytrel ring or similar can be purchased?

WatchSmith.US

-- Watchmaker --
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
13/3/16
My bezel is removable with my fingers. Does anyone know of a replacement hytrel ring or similar can be purchased?

The closest thing is a 116xxx hytrel ring available on ebay. I installed 2. Both are tight and the bezel action isn't as good as it was. Until there's a source for the proper ring, we're at the mercy of whatever we can cobble together.

Maajid

Looking Around
15/12/21
I got my 126610LN from Trusty a few days ago. Small question, from every video I've seen, the minute and hour hands should move clockwise when you turn the crown clockwise. Mine does the opposite i.e. when the turn the crown clockwise, the minute and hour hands go counter clockwise? Is this normal and has this happened to anyone else?