• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vacheron Constantin Overseas: Gen vs. Rep Comparison

Cromag

Renowned Member
11/8/12
The bracelet is solid. Not flimsy like some Rolex rep bracelets, and not bulky. The butterfly clasp finishes off the look nicely too. The finish is brushed so it won't show scratches easily. It has mirror polished cuts that catch the light nicely but not too prominent to be blingy.
View attachment 26211

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Pinned, should have been done ages ago.

Muschi_Katz

27/7/14
Wow... I'm sold! Thats very impressive and not only that but who and the hell would know a VC rep on the wrist - this I've NEVER seen on a person's wrist here in Germany!

Manwellsp

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/6/14
Is it possible to obtain a gen like finish? by sending it to a watchsmith or something I mean.

melswatch

I'm Pretty Popular
21/5/10
Is it possible to obtain a gen like finish? by sending it to a watchsmith or something I mean.

I have a later model than the original post...and I'd say it's dang close as is:

LGHTrvX.jpg

XZqYVZI.jpg

Man I've taken some good pics over the years... :p

Manwellsp

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/6/14
Do you mean the second version, the one you can find on silix's site?

Er colombo

timeisbakyn

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
10/9/14
I'd have to agree. the Gen has to be the one on the right...correct?

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
Definitely right. Shape of the case and brush finish, bracelet, shine, AR and case thinness!

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
The white and black dial looks awesome. I wonder if they will offer this with a bracelet soon