• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7 will release Ingenieur!

Verl

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Certified
26/1/22
If you want the updated dial I am afraid it's quicker to sell the v1 and buy a new v2.
If you want to switch color, keep in mind you need a new date wheel too.
yeah that might be true lol

Fabian.

Known Member
9/4/19
Nice one!
How long did you wait?
I'm also waiting for almost a month now.

Snil

Certified
18/8/20
Nordic
Received mine today and it’s perfect! I ordered an extra link though but quickly realized that wouldn’t be necessary lol. My wrists are 17cm for reference.

ay42

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/9/16
Anyone spoken to a TD that had actual stock of the Aqua? My TD is saying he can’t get anything from V7

Reactions: Jarken

Mkempes

and now into vintage
Supporter
Certified
13/12/23
EU
With integrated watches, one of lot of the time they have the first link is fixed and flares out so you’d want to Google “effective lug to lug” instead

AP 15450 is 49.5mm
Ingenieur first links do articulate do it will wear truer to 45.7mm
Just ordered both to see irl. Will post pictures once in my hands, which can take only a couple of weeks ... or months :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jarken and Karbon74

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Just in.. wow beautiful dial, I like it a lot more than I thought I would, looks more exciting than my daytonas. On 6.5 inch wrist.

Reactions: Jarken

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Not as flash and in your face as the royal oak, not as flimsy and fragile as the natilus. A good balance between the both with the right dose of elegance and masculinity, I think this will be my new favourite for a while!

leo6929

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/5/16
Your pics just make me more eager to get the turquoise one, but I just saw it at the AD and seemed a bit on the smaller side. What do lucky new owners think about this? 🤔

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
Your pics just make me more eager to get the turquoise one, but I just saw it at the AD and seemed a bit on the smaller side. What do lucky new owners think about this? 🤔
It feels and wears a lot smaller than pepsi... almost like 36mm explorer imo. I like it but I have to get comfortable with the clasp (it doesn't feel right on my wrist).

Reactions: leo6929