• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Would you mind pming me the link for that strap I would love to swap a white strap into my navy themes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simply enter, white AP strap, on eBay's search function. Make sure you order the right size because there are at least two available.

Blingo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
30/9/18
Turkey
f9fbd00d00af42c777552cda1c1f08d0.jpg

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Reactions: H S and legend

KOT1917

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/7/19
Russian federation
I agree with you, I myself got it at some point in the local market, actually by accident, and it is no longer with me like the rest, however, I must say, it was an amazing experience of ownership. They are really big even for their size, overall the details are well made and of course the white/silver dial option I feel even more desirable, and likely even less affordable.
(To really appreciate strength, compared to 44 and 47mm PAMs.)

Swiss_goupil

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
7/12/19
Last Kingdom
I agree with you, I myself got it at some point in the local market, actually by accident, and it is no longer with me like the rest, however, I must say, it was an amazing experience of ownership. They are really big even for their size, overall the details are well made and of course the white/silver dial option I feel even more desirable, and likely even less affordable.
(To really appreciate strength, compared to 44 and 47mm PAMs.)

Unbelievable- another one of the unicorn I have been chasing since a long time - the destro Pam569

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ramone9

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
4/6/21
These RG ZFs aren’t too shabby.

Decent heft to the bracelet, so it doesn’t feel completely absurd for a supposedly solid gold watch.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Damn!! I love this! Do you know if this is similar to JF's version of RG? On the Puretime and Trustytime websites the pictures look very orange/pinky. Looking for something exactly like this but with a blue dial, haven't had any luck yet?