• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Sexiest Offshore ever in my opinion, this one and the Jarno Trulli has something special that i love ! Thanks for sharing !!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Any luck you have a Jarno rep in your watchbox?

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
20220710_1248390772661467c23aca.jpg

Tan_Go

Renowned Member
Vendor (Strap Maker)
Certified
17/10/20
Tan_Go any pictures of a yellow hornback with black stitching on a FC Diver. Love your work my friend.

Yes, that would be a beautiful combination.
I was thinking of making a strap like that and I even have a yellow alligator leather. But since this leather has a lacquer finish, it is unlikely to make a strap with hornbacks

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
FC diver I planned to rip apart for a 15703 franken but don’t think I can do it ????

Why not keep it as it is? The datewheel, cyclop, hands, dial and case are all perfect.
You can consider a lowbeat movement conversion (not a necessity) and waterproofing.
Its a beauty and it will be a pity to dismantle it just for the movement. The FC diver IMHO has a lot more character and life for me compared with the stainless steel model.
You can get a lot of other stainless steel watches but legit looking AP FC watches, this is the only one.

theoryGV

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/6/22
Why not keep it as it is? The datewheel, cyclop, hands, dial and case are all perfect.
You can consider a lowbeat movement conversion (not a necessity) and waterproofing.
Its a beauty and it will be a pity to dismantle it just for the movement. The FC diver IMHO has a lot more character and life for me compared with the stainless steel model.
You can get a lot of other stainless steel watches but legit looking AP FC watches, this is the only one.

Well I planned to steal the date wheel off this for my 15703 that we talked about but after getting it in hand I can’t touch this FC divers love it and am leaving it as is. I will most likely get the low beat conversion done when I send it out to be waterproofed and serviced but that’s it. I love how much lighter on the wrist the FC is for daily wear, so the hunt continues for a Datewheel for my 15703 and I’ll just order a eta2836 when that time comes to go in my 15703.