• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V6 what AP are you wearing today?

Hesekiel

Vintage Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Certified
4/1/17
California
No. This one is a custom made strap from Mario (Orloff). It is actually Croc with no hornback as I thought the low profile suited the LBJ better.
Thank you for that info. Mario has made several straps for my Panerais in the past; I have nothing but good experiences with him. I had no idea that he makes staps for APs. I'll contact him.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Thank you for that info. Mario has made several straps for my Panerais in the past; I have nothing but good experiences with him. I had no idea that he makes staps for APs. I'll contact him.
You need to send him inserts, well that used to be the case. I will also say you cannot go wrong with @Tan_Go. She has made most of my AP custom straps.

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
KVScgR.jpeg

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Just came in and swapped immediately to the orange strap. I'm over the moon :love:
The strap is 'aftermarket' from eBay. Doesn't seem to sit fully flush w/ the case but I'm not fussed. This is just too good..

KcOgb3.jpeg